Windows 10: Windows 10 rejecting password every time

Discus and support Windows 10 rejecting password every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am currently locked out of my own computer. It happened after I rebooted my computer after uninstalling SpyHunter 5 which was completely insistent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rafazain Al-Farrel, May 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 rejecting password every time

I am currently locked out of my own computer. It happened after I rebooted my computer after uninstalling SpyHunter 5 which was completely insistent that I reboot after uninstalling. I'm not even sure how that could be the cause of all this.

I'm now stuck on the login screen with the internet icon being displayed with a red 'X' on it but it's not a Wi-Fi icon despite me using Wi-Fi. But I can still connect to the Wi-Fi. Below the time and date on the lower-left corner used to show the amount of mail I have and what event is occuring today on the calendar. Now it doesn't anymore.

I'm now left with only 2 login options: just password or Microsoft account password. Somehow I can't use PIN which is what I've always used. I've reset my Microsoft account password three times now and even when I inputted all of them while being connected to Wi-Fi, it INSTANTLY rejects it. Clicking on the "I forgot my password" button does nothing either; it just reloads the login screen. Odd thing is that it works completely fine on my laptop.

I've tried using one of those third-party password bypasser software that needs to be burnt on a USB drive, but every time I boot it after configuring the BIOS settings according to how it should be, it always shows a BSOD, something about ACPI.

I am utterly confused and frustrated now. I really need access to this computer since I've kept many important things in there. Do help. Thanks.

:)

Rafazain Al-Farrel, May 31, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 31, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 rejecting password every time

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 rejecting password every time

1. Windows 10 rejecting password every time - Similar Threads - rejecting password every

2. New Password Every Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Password Every Time: Dear Microsoft,Why are you the worst? You have billions of dollars, and I've been forced to use your products for most of my life now, and every single moment has been nothing but Hell. Somehow every product you make is trash, every decision you make is moronic, and every day...
  3. New Password Every Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Password Every Time: Dear Microsoft,Why are you the worst? You have billions of dollars, and I've been forced to use your products for most of my life now, and every single moment has been nothing but Hell. Somehow every product you make is trash, every decision you make is moronic, and every day...
  4. Required account password every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  5. Password rejected in startup troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password rejected in startup troubleshooter: After a stupid software I installed to change my icons,I ended in a boot loop. I went in startup troubleshooter but every option needs account verification. I use my Microsoft account with pin to look into windows. I enter my mail account password but it says it is incorrect....
  6. Locked out of Win 10 by password reject

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of Win 10 by password reject: I did not change my password. I tried to go to safe mode to fix a problem. Now it won't accept my password and I am locked out because I cannot get into safe mode and it won't let me go back to regular mode. What might cause this, and what can I do about it so I can get...
  7. Live Mail Password Rejection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Password Rejection: My wife and I have separate email accounts with talktalk accessed via Live Mail. My account throws up 0x800CCC90 but hers continues to work perfectly. No settings have been changed. What's happening? I am using POP3 but when I try to change to IMAP although the POP3...
  8. All Settings everywhere, now asks for my password. It will reject it every time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Settings everywhere, now asks for my password. It will reject it every time.: Somehow in trying to get Windows to work like I'd like, fat chance, I've got it so every thing that I want to do requires my password, and it says it's wrong. I can't boot into safe mode without this password. I can't even Reset 10 or Clean refresh 10 because of this...
  9. Entering Router password every time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Entering Router password every time: On both a leveno and acer aspire I have to find the router in "available networks" and then sign onto the router before it will connect to the wireless internet every time my computer sleeps or restarts. This just started this past week. Any way to get it to connect...
  10. Windows 10 Installation asks for but rejects password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation asks for but rejects password: My laptop received news that I could download and install Windows Pro 10. Everything went sweet until it ask me for my password to continue. I put the 4 digit password that I have been using since I bought this laptop last May. It would not accept it. I tried using my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account rejects every time the password and the new password created again not accepted

2. windows 10 rejects password every time