Windows 10: windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM

Discus and support windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have two computer in my office one of them has got windows 10 release 1703 and the other one has got windows 10 release 1803 so clever Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TASKANLARHARİTA, Feb 13, 2019.

1. windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM

i have two computer in my office

one of them has got windows 10 release 1703

and the other one has got windows 10 release 1803

so clever Microsoft removed HOME GROUP and settings from release 1803

now i cant see other computer from NETWORK

and i am using some programs which one is working with dongle (lock)

And its mean I CANT USE IT FROM ANOTHER PC BECAUSE IT NEED NETWORK...…

TNAHK YOU Microsoft

HOW WILL I FIX IT?????

:)

TASKANLARHARİTA, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

How was this solved? Maybe it could help someone else, since there are numerous various problems with 1803 (and yes, I know many others have had no problems, as well).

rtwjunkie, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM

1. windows 10 - release 1803 netwrok PROBLEM - Similar Threads - release 1803 netwrok

2. Netwrok Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netwrok Issue: Hello sir/Madam , I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10 . For few days It was properly connecting with my Home WiFi . but after few days It was not itself showing my home WiFi name . But my laptop was connecting with other WiFi . I have also checked my router and Have also...
  3. Window 10 Release 1903 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Release 1903 problems: Anyone notice TCPIP 4 Broken after upgrade to 1903 ie: ping to name / address responds back with localhost address and nbtstat command gives wrong information ??? any mapped drive's are not working consistently and group policy on company domain non funtional.... rolled back...
  4. netwroking logging in

netwroking logging in: i click a network folder, it asks for a user name and password. logically it would be the user name and password of the network folders host i am literally inputting the username and password, it will not work Not the first time either, it has always done this, i come...
  5. Windows 10 1803 updating problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 updating problem: Hi to all, when i want to try update my windows 10 build 14393 to 1803 i encounter with a problem. update downloaded successfuly but after that windows stuck on the preparing to installation at 0% and do not do any thing!! can any one give an advice to me to solve the...
  6. mouse problem in windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse problem in windows 10 1803: after i update to windows 10 1803 my mouse start shutting down and restarting for no reason rendomly when working this problem happen after the update and am using a gaming mouse but when using a normal mouse it work fine and when using the gaming mouse in another pc its...
  7. ASUS M51AC compatible with Windows 10, 1803 release?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS M51AC compatible with Windows 10, 1803 release?: I updated to Windows 10 in 2016 from Windows 8. Ran fine up to MS Windows 10 version 1709 release, but now with version 1803 installed power-up goes to black screen and no longer sees graphics card. Is my ASUS M51AC desktop compatible with MS Windows 10 running this new...
  8. Computer netwrok

Computer netwrok: Im trying to switch my network .We recently switched from spectrum to direct TV and in the process we got a new motem and wifi. However when trying to switch and click show available networks, nothing happen. I dont know what to do...
  9. Windows 10 1803 HDR problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 1803 HDR problem: Hi guys I recently upgraded to 1803 and I'm having issues with the colour and bit depth when I turn on HDR. I have a LG b7 10 bit TV and a Geforce 1070 and when I used to turn on HDR or play an HDR game (before the update) Windows correctly set the display to YCbCr 422 10...
  10. Windows 10 1803 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1803 problems: Whats up Microsoft,My Problem is Windows 10 April update 1803 is,a minmized cs 1.6 but fps is slow 30fps and stack 2 secund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/windows-10-1803-problems/961008df-5faa-4b9e-9c73-5cb78516fe5b