Windows 10: windows 10 reliability errors from qualauncher

Discus and support windows 10 reliability errors from qualauncher in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 10 on my pc and the reliability history shows many errors daily. what is qualauncher and how do I fix this please? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DataMiner2, Jun 23, 2019.

1. windows 10 reliability errors from qualauncher

I recently installed windows 10 on my pc and the reliability history shows many errors daily. what is qualauncher and how do I fix this please? thanks

:)

DataMiner2, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 reliability errors from qualauncher

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 reliability errors from qualauncher

1. windows 10 reliability errors from qualauncher - Similar Threads - reliability errors qualauncher

2. I get A lot of errors from reliability history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get A lot of errors from reliability history: Hello i have been getting those errors such as 1b8 and 1a8. I need help This has been happening For a year now.The description of the 1b8 error:;DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  3. I get A lot of errors from reliability history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get A lot of errors from reliability history: Hello i have been getting those errors such as 1b8 and 1a8. I need help This has been happening For a year now.The description of the 1b8 error:;DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  4. I get A lot of errors from reliability history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reliability History errors

Reliability History errors: Is it normal to have an error everyday in reliability history? I've already perform clean boot in my PC but the problem still persists. Here's the screenshot of my reliability history. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Windows hardware error in reliability monitor

Windows hardware error in reliability monitor: Specs: i7 6820 HK, GTX 980M 32 GB RAM Alienware 15R2 Did a reset to resolve the issue, no luck. Things did previously: DISM, sfc, chkdsk, rollback windows update and driver update, removed Nvidia HD audio, Turned Over clock off and on. Did stress test for CPU, GPU &...
  7. Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error

Windows Reliability Problem Hardware Error: Hello, my computer is freezing multiple times a day when playing a game. It's at the point now where I need to devote my efforts to figuring out what the problem is and how to fix it. I would appreciate it if someone here could possibly help me. Thank you. I'm new to this,...
  8. What is qualauncher?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is qualauncher?: When I boot up my laptop I saw this app name in task manager called 'qualauncher' eating my wifi. Its located at C:\Program Files\CUAssistant\culauncher.exe. I searched it up on the internet and some post says its trojan/malware. Is this true?...
  9. Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hardware Error in Reliability Monitor: I see occasionally in the Reliability Monitor , a Critical Event, Windows, Hardware error. If there is a pattern it is mostly when I am playing a game (Diablo 3), but it causes nothing noticeable until I go and I see there was an error. I am trying to figure out if it is...
  10. Windows Reliability Monitor errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Reliability Monitor errors: Windows 10 64 bit , 15063.483, Office 365, Malwarebytes pro all up to date. I have daily errors of "Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host" or "SearchProtocolHost.exe" stopped working. The only changes major changes in the past month is the migration from Office 2007 to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qualauncher

2. culauncher.exe qualauncher disk usage

3. qualauncher windows 10

4. qualauncher trouble shooting,
  5. culauncher,
  6. qualauncher disk usage,
  7. cuassistant folder,
  8. what does qualauncher do in win 10,
  9. how to stop qualauncher,
  10. can i stop qualauncher program,
  11. qualauncher keeps crashing,