Windows 10: Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working"

Discus and support Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did clean install of Win 10 64 bit Pro (version 1803 build 17134.137), but still I am facing this issue - "Microsoft Edge has stopped working".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Subhadeep Kanungo, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working"

I did clean install of Win 10 64 bit Pro (version 1803 build 17134.137), but still I am facing this issue - "Microsoft Edge has stopped working". Windows is up to date with all necessary drives installed. Everyday, Edge crashes. I don't have any clue how to solve this error.

Technical details given below.

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoOsMitigation
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_42.17134.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:ContentProcess
    Application Version: 11.0.17134.137
    Application Timestamp: 5b234384
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_6017
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000005
    Exception Offset: PCH_F0_FROM_win32u+0x00000000000021A4
    Exception Code: c000001c
    Exception Data: 000000000000008c
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 16393
    Additional Information 1: 6017
    Additional Information 2: 60170fe41fdd82096ad7abb5ea7d5968
    Additional Information 3: a912
    Additional Information 4: a912c7e38ea781d5d2e6471cff90e402

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0387c7997402004abe7b23ef75d7da04 (2196388754654484996)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Subhadeep

:)

Subhadeep Kanungo, Jul 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge and History

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to clear the browsing history and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
    • Select the options and click on Clear button.
    I would also suggest you to run the Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working"

Hi, Subhadeep

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor

Try This

Reset & Repair Edge

Windows Key +I

Apps > Go down, Select Microsoft Edge and click Reset

If Reset doesn't work, press Repair

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working"

Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working"

Hi Wilfredo,

Thanks for blazing fast response. I performed both reset and repair. Now I will have to keep a tab on Reliability History and check whether Edge is still crashing or not. I will update the thread if the issue is resolved.

Subhadeep Kanungo, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working"

1. Windows 10 Reliabiltiy history reports "Microsoft Edge has stopped working" - Similar Threads - Reliabiltiy history reports

2. Why has my share feature on Microsoft Edge stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why has my share feature on Microsoft Edge stopped working: The drop down box does drop down but it is blank, I am signed in and have tried logging in and out of my account to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-share-feature-on-microsoft-edge-stopped/d049ed4d-5b8a-48fe-8dc1-1c2d25e25f93
  3. Why has my share feature on Microsoft Edge stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my share feature on Microsoft Edge stopped working: The drop down box does drop down but it is blank, I am signed in and have tried logging in and out of my account to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-my-share-feature-on-microsoft-edge-stopped/d049ed4d-5b8a-48fe-8dc1-1c2d25e25f93
  4. Bluetooth driver not working, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver not working, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: My Mediatek Bluetooth driver is disabled and has a caution sign on it in the device manager. Opening its properties shows the error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". The effect is that my Bluetooth does not work and the Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth driver not working, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver not working, "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: My Mediatek Bluetooth driver is disabled and has a caution sign on it in the device manager. Opening its properties shows the error "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". The effect is that my Bluetooth does not work and the Bluetooth...
  6. microsoft family reporting and controls stopped working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family reporting and controls stopped working: I have this setup on my sons windows 10 PC. It worked great for weeks by giving me activity reports, restricting content, screen time controls etc. Now it never shows anything and the controls fail to control access. I've tried EVERY fix suggested! I've checked all the...
  7. Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" I've been using my bluetooth headphones for about a month and they've worked fine. Just recently i tried connecting them and it said Could not connect. I've...
  8. Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, Bluetooth not working: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I've been using my bluetooth headphones for about a month and they've worked fine. Just recently i tried connecting them and it said Could not connect. I've updated every single driver, troubleshooted 4 times and reinstalled everything but its still not working. In device...
  9. Microsoft Edge Content Process has stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Content Process has stopped working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many programs in Windows use helper processes to make sure they can get the job done earlier. Microsoft Edge uses one such process called Edge Content Process. Such system processes are loaded as soon as you start Windows, and this [...] This post Microsoft...
  10. Edge Stopped Working as denoted in Reliability History

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Stopped Working as denoted in Reliability History: Win10 v1703 build 15063.608 Good Afternoon: I'm running Chrome (default), Edge, and IE11 on a 64 bit Win10 laptop. I recently Clean Installed Win10. When I check Reliability History, I get a clean report for days and weeks, until I use Edge. Everyday that I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MoOsmitigation

2. C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeSH.exe

3. microsoft edge moosmitigation failure

4. edge StackHash_6017,
  5. StackHash_6017,
  6. MoOsMitigation MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe,
  7. Problem Event Name: MoOsMitigation Package Full Name: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_44.18362.267.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe,
  8. Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeSH.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoOsMitigation,
  9. microsoftedge cp.exec stopped working in reliability report,
  10. moosmitigation エラー,
  11. MoOsmitigation error windows 10,
  12. microsoft MoOsMitigation,
  13. MoOsMitigation problem,
  14. MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe MoOsMitigation,
  15. Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_42.17134.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe