Windows 10: Windows 10 reload question?

Discus and support Windows 10 reload question? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dgdeloach99, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 reload question?

Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to get everything 95% back to normal after all the W10 updates & Dell updates. And reinstalling all of my lost apps.I still have ONE tiny but HUGE problem.I do a lot of spreadsheet work and obviously I need to use numeric keypad on my computer. My problem is that since the reload, nothing I have tried from MS or Dell has been able to restore the functionality of the NUM LOCK key. It worked just fine prior to the crash.ANY ADVICE

:)

dgdeloach99, Sep 24, 2022

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link Windows Update: FAQ

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 reload question?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 reload question?

1. Windows 10 reload question? - Similar Threads - reload question

2. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  3. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  4. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  6. Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop

Reloaded Windows 11 on Laptop: I Winndows 11 Pro.I wiped dell laptop and reloaded Win11.I'm getting this message now. "That username looks like it belongs to another organization. Try signing in again or start over with a different account."...
  7. How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?: How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reload-seekers-notes-with-my-previous-id/8acd7558-6fa3-479e-919d-f6148bc586da
  8. How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?

How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID?: How do I reload Seekers Notes with my previous ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reload-seekers-notes-with-my-previous-id/8acd7558-6fa3-479e-919d-f6148bc586da
  9. Windows 10 reload question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reload question?: Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to get everything 95% back to normal after all the W10 updates & Dell updates. And reinstalling all of my lost apps.I still have...
  10. Windows 10 reload question?

Windows 10 reload question?: Gary:I run a Dell Inspiron 5770 on W10.Last weekend the Hard drive quit working & I was forced to back up & reload W10 from MS.It took me until now to get everything 95% back to normal after all the W10 updates & Dell updates. And reinstalling all of my lost apps.I still have...