Windows 10: Windows 10 remains deactivated on Asus laptop 2021 with OEM WIndows 10 after...

Discus and support Windows 10 remains deactivated on Asus laptop 2021 with OEM WIndows 10 after... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I purchased an Asus ROG Strix G17 2021 this August. I had to reinstall Windows 10 due to some minor errors in the ASUS ArmouryCrate software. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DarkLaser419, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 remains deactivated on Asus laptop 2021 with OEM WIndows 10 after...

Hi I purchased an Asus ROG Strix G17 2021 this August. I had to reinstall Windows 10 due to some minor errors in the ASUS ArmouryCrate software. I didn't erase 2 preinstalled partitions named MYASUS and RESTORE. All was working fine for a month or so. And today, suddenly, there was the watermark saying "Activate Windows" and notification as well. I tried to detect the OEM license key using the provided methods in settings, but all failed. I also acquired the product key using powershell via the command wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKeybut the product key acquired

:)

DarkLaser419, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Sep 17, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 10 remains deactivated on Asus laptop 2021 with OEM WIndows 10 after...

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 remains deactivated on Asus laptop 2021 with OEM WIndows 10 after...

1. Windows 10 remains deactivated on Asus laptop 2021 with OEM WIndows 10 after... - Similar Threads - remains deactivated Asus

2. Windows 10 deactivates after reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivates after reboot: Hi. Every time I restart the computer Windows deactivates. If I run the troubleshooter or enter the Windows key it activates correctly, but when I reboot the same thing happens again.I am using Windows 10 Pro with OEM license key. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  3. Windows 10 deactivates after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 deactivates after reboot: Hi. Every time I restart the computer Windows deactivates. If I run the troubleshooter or enter the Windows key it activates correctly, but when I reboot the same thing happens again.I am using Windows 10 Pro with OEM license key. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  4. Windows 10 deactivates after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  6. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  7. Problem with ASUS BW-12B1ST after Windows 10 Pro 2021 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with ASUS BW-12B1ST after Windows 10 Pro 2021 updates: Recently installed new updates for Windows 10, and immediately after rebooting I experience degraded performance where the entire system would appear to freeze for about 200ms out of every second. Usually, this behavior means that there is some conflict or problem with...
  8. Windows 10 deactivated after update

Windows 10 deactivated after update: Hi. My windows 10 installation got deactivated last night after an update. I'm getting error 0xc0000022. Trying to enter my key again says its invalid. I've ran sfc /scannow but it was unable to fix some errors. How should I proceed next?...
  9. Windows 10 deactivated after update

Windows 10 deactivated after update: After I restarted my PC yesterday, I was greeted with an "Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate Windows." watermark on the bottom right of my PC. After using the troubleshooting feature the most useful information I found was when I clicked on "I changed hardware on...
  10. Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and ASUS Laptops: I saw the post from 2016 concerning Windows 10 and ASUS laptops. I had windows 10 on my ASUS ROG for over a year. A couple of months ago it did two different Window updates in a row, without asking. The second one crashed my machine. I am sick over this. I cannot...