Windows 10: Windows 10 Remote Desktop Client Certificate Warning - Don't Ask Again Does Not Work

Discus and support Windows 10 Remote Desktop Client Certificate Warning - Don't Ask Again Does Not Work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Pro laptop that I am using to connect to a Windows Terminal Server using the built in Remote Desktop Client. When I attempt to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeSchumann, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Client Certificate Warning - Don't Ask Again Does Not Work

I have a Windows 10 Pro laptop that I am using to connect to a Windows Terminal Server using the built in Remote Desktop Client. When I attempt to connect, I get a certificate warning, which is not unexpected. I select the Don't Ask Again checkbox and continue on. Everything works fine.

However, the next time I try to connect to the same Terminal Server I again get the same certificate warning.

I am perplexed on why the Don't Ask Again checkbox doesn't work. I have other Windows 10 laptops where this is working fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

MikeSchumann, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Right Shift key for in Remote Desktop client for Android gets stuck

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Remote Desktop client on Android.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Remote Desktop clients, let me point you in the right direction, where you will get assistance on this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Remote Desktop clients.

Article for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 31, 2020
  3. WM 6.5 Pro - remote desktop client?

While I haven't tested them myself on your phone model, have you checked the two (6.0 and 6.1) RDP client versions at New Remote Desktop client from WM6.1??? ?

MS MVP - Mobile Devices. Smartphone & Pocket PC Mag leader blogger & Awards Nomination Manager.

Menneisyys, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Client Certificate Warning - Don't Ask Again Does Not Work

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Remote Desktop Client Certificate Warning - Don't Ask Again Does Not Work

1. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Client Certificate Warning - Don't Ask Again Does Not Work - Similar Threads - Remote Desktop Client

2. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  3. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello, I am conducting a security assessment on Windows Remote Desktop for Hitachi Energy, and I have been unable to gain any information through search engines or the Microsoft website.Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote...
  4. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello, I am conducting a security assessment on Windows Remote Desktop for Hitachi Energy, and I have been unable to gain any information through search engines or the Microsoft website.Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote...
  5. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  7. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client: Hello,Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions regarding Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client?What is the latest version of the application? When was the release date for the latest version of this application? When was the release date for...
  8. Remote Desktop/Windows Desktop VDI Client

9. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  10. Windows Remote Desktop Client and Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Remote Desktop Client and Ubuntu: Hi, I am trying to establish connection with an Ubuntu 18 machine I am building and am not able to get Remote Desktop to connect successfully. Is there something especial that I need to do? I have used the name and the IP address of the Ubuntu machine with same results: I...