Windows 10: Windows 10 Remote User iOS setup screen?

Discus and support Windows 10 Remote User iOS setup screen? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The first iOS screen asked for the IP address. Attached is result of 'ipconfig'. I inserted the address I thought correct and it displays in the upper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by markg2, Jan 20, 2019.

1. markg2 Win User

Windows 10 Remote User iOS setup screen?

The first iOS screen asked for the IP address. Attached is result of 'ipconfig'. I inserted the address I thought correct and it displays in the upper left of the iOS screen shot.

Settings/Remote Desktop says to use the machine name (MarkP50) as the PC name to connect the device--I did.

I used the password for the computer.

When I hit Done, I get the vague error that the session has expired, or... ask your administrator.

In the iOS Settings, MarkP50 is stored. There is nothing in Gateway. Does that need to be filled in?

Am I picking up the wrong IP address?

Windows 10 Remote User iOS setup screen? [​IMG]

The remote switch is On in Win Settings.

:)

markg2, Jan 20, 2019

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jan 20, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Remote Desktop limit to 2 screens?

Is it possible to limit Remote Desktop in Windows 10 to only use 2 out of 3 screens connected to a pc?

Remote Desktop is to a Windows 2012 Server.

puma99dk|, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Remote User iOS setup screen? - Similar Threads - Remote User iOS

2. IOS 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IOS 11 Setup: How do I install the operating system on Inspiron 15 from the Setup Utility screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-11-setup/0bff4a42-e29c-415e-a777-d23a9c788e61
  3. IOS 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IOS 11 Setup: How do I install the operating system on Inspiron 15 from the Setup Utility screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ios-11-setup/0bff4a42-e29c-415e-a777-d23a9c788e61
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS: I am attempting to set up my personal laptop with remote desktop using my iPhone and the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, I have followed all the instructions that I can find, but it won't connect. I have put the PC name, I've tried the private IP address. Nothing works. The...
  5. Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop for IOS: I am attempting to set up my personal laptop with remote desktop using my iPhone and the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, I have followed all the instructions that I can find, but it won't connect. I have put the PC name, I've tried the private IP address. Nothing works. The...
  6. Remote desktop protocol setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop protocol setup: Hi guys We have a VPN in our company client. But we want to restrict access from remote desktop protocol to only machines that are phisically in local network. Is it possible to make this setup in windows? or Is it better to make it in anti virus software? 183182
  7. Setup guide for setting up Remote Desktop Connection for IOS/iPad on another network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup guide for setting up Remote Desktop Connection for IOS/iPad on another network: Hi, I have recently started making use of RDP on my IOS device the setup was easy enough following the existing guides, but there is no guide that I am aware of that would allow for an IOS device to connect to a windows machine on the RDP app that is on a different network, I...
  8. Setup the remote lock feature

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setup the remote lock feature: Hello, I have already asked this question in the German forum several days ago but since I got no reply I am posting the same question in the English forum. So my problem is the following: I want to have a way to unlock my laptop in case I loose it or it gets stolen and I...
  9. Windows 10 first user setup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 first user setup.: I just received a new Dell desktop with Window 10 Pro. As the first user and going through the initial setup I can't get past the birth date entry to continue the setup. The setup will not accept any birth date I enter and as a result I cannot continue. Don't know what to...
  10. Administration user setup on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administration user setup on Windows 10: I am running Windows 10. In Network and Sharing Centre, I am unable to turn on File and Printer Sharing. It allows me to select it but when I save and then go back in, it is turned off again. I have followed many threads in various forums but have been unable to come up...