Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; EVERY TIME THERE IS A NOTIFICATION OF E MAIL OR AN AD, OR FACEBOOK MESSAGE, THERE IS A POPUP MESSAGE THAT APPEARS IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Diane M Lynch, Nov 21, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS

EVERY TIME THERE IS A NOTIFICATION OF E MAIL OR AN AD, OR FACEBOOK MESSAGE, THERE IS A POPUP MESSAGE THAT APPEARS IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF MY SCREEEN. I HAVE TO CLICK ON IT TO DISMISS IT..…...THERE ARE TOO MANY AND IT IS DISTRACTION DO NOT KNOW WHICH NOTIFICATIONS TO SHUT OFF AS NOTHING SEEMS TO APPLY - PLEASE HELP

:)

Diane M Lynch, Nov 21, 2019

2. Popup notifications in Windows 10

Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Now, to be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Are you referring to popups in desktop or in any browser?
    • Does this issue occur when you are connected to internet or if it is a random notification?
    • Does the popup displays itself as a notification dialog or as a system notifications in the action center?

Pleased follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Try to place the computer in a Clean Boot state and check if there are any third party application/software to be causing the issue.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Method 2

Remove any unnecessary add-ons in your internet browser.

If you are referring to Internet Explorer, refer to the below link

Manage Add-ons in Internet Explorer

Method 3

Uninstall any unnecessary apps or programs which might trigger such notifications. To do so, follow the below steps.

1. Open the Start menu and click on Settings.

2. Click System on the Settings menu and select Apps & features from the left pane.

3. A list of all installed apps appears in the right pane. Select the apps which seems unnecessary and click on uninstall.

Write to us with the updated status of the issue and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 21, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS

1. WINDOWS 10 REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN POPUPS - Similar Threads - REMOVE NOTIFICATION SCREEN

2. Capslock popup notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capslock popup notification: HiI am using an ASUS ZenBook 15. Whenever I press the caps lock key, a popup is displayed on my screen showing that caps lock is on/off. I have tried to stop this by changing settings for toggles keys etc, however, got nowhere. Anyone can help me on this?Thanks...
  3. screen brightness notification popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen brightness notification popup: Hi, I use the Logitech MK650 mouse and keyboard with Windows 11, there are function keys with screen brightness settings, basically the same as laptop keyboards, everything works fine in handling volume and brightness levels. By using the laptop's built-in keyboard, when...
  4. screen brightness notification popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen brightness notification popup: Hi, I use the Logitech MK650 mouse and keyboard with Windows 11, there are function keys with screen brightness settings, basically the same as laptop keyboards, everything works fine in handling volume and brightness levels. By using the laptop's built-in keyboard, when...
  5. Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications: I've seen this issue addressed previously, and most recently, with some result. My issue is far different.For months now, a random notification pops up in my Microsoft or Windows 10 settings panel, asking me to log into an old school email account, that no longer exists. With...
  6. Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications

Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications: I've seen this issue addressed previously, and most recently, with some result. My issue is far different.For months now, a random notification pops up in my Microsoft or Windows 10 settings panel, asking me to log into an old school email account, that no longer exists. With...
  7. Problems with Microsoft/Windows 10 popup Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 hotkey to activate notification popup?

Windows 10 hotkey to activate notification popup?: Hello, Due to the nature of my work and a disability I have trouble using my mouse across all of my monitors. I need notifications from apps to get work done quicker but I am unable to constantly go to main display to click on the notification popup/banner that directs me to...
  9. Notifications and Popups

Notifications and Popups: How can I stop Notifications and Popups https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-and-popups/b116d508-32ca-46e3-b520-8d4ecde097bb
  10. windows popup notification

windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...