Windows 10: Windows 10 Removed itself

Discus and support Windows 10 Removed itself in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, A day ago I sold my laptop and bought a new PC. I forgot to unlink the laptop from my microsoft account before I sold it. As soon as the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StefMans, Sep 5, 2020.

1. StefMans Win User

Windows 10 Removed itself

Hello,

A day ago I sold my laptop and bought a new PC. I forgot to unlink the laptop from my microsoft account before I sold it. As soon as the new owner of the laptop logged into windows, my windows on my PC disappeared. I'm really stressed about it and I don't know how to fix it.

Can someone help me?

:)

StefMans, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Removed itself - Similar Threads - Removed itself

2. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program: Hello,I accidently installed the anti-virus program named ''avira security''. Now how can i delete it fully from my PC. Also i have tried to delete it from these ways:1. Tried to removing it from ''settings'' page of windows.2. Tried to removing it from control panel3. Tried...
  3. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program: Hello,I accidently installed the anti-virus program named ''avira security''. Now how can i delete it fully from my PC. Also i have tried to delete it from these ways:1. Tried to removing it from ''settings'' page of windows.2. Tried to removing it from control panel3. Tried...
  4. How to remove/delete all files of avira anti-virus itself and it's program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Sea of Thieves randomly "uninstalled" itself overnight, but didn't remove any of its files....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea of Thieves randomly "uninstalled" itself overnight, but didn't remove any of its files....: Yesterday I logged off the game and shut down my PC maybe 30 mins later. This morning, when I try to launch the game, the Xbox PC app says that it is uninstalled and tells me to install it. The game files are located somewhere on my PC because I don't have the extra 90GB that...
  6. Sea of Thieves randomly "uninstalled" itself overnight, but didn't remove any of its files....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves randomly "uninstalled" itself overnight, but didn't remove any of its files....: Yesterday I logged off the game and shut down my PC maybe 30 mins later. This morning, when I try to launch the game, the Xbox PC app says that it is uninstalled and tells me to install it. The game files are located somewhere on my PC because I don't have the extra 90GB that...
  7. Sea of Thieves randomly "uninstalled" itself overnight, but didn't remove any of its files....

8. Is there a way to prevent GameInput Redistributable from reinstalling itself after I remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prevent GameInput Redistributable from reinstalling itself after I remove it?: Hello, I'm having similar issues to this query posted nearly two years ago. Long story short, I'm fairly certain that the service Microsoft GameInput Redistributable is causing my Windows system to freeze on a near daily basis, particularly when it reinstalls or reconfigures...
  9. Is there a way to prevent GameInput Redistributable from reinstalling itself after I remove it?

Is there a way to prevent GameInput Redistributable from reinstalling itself after I remove it?: Hello, I'm having similar issues to this query posted nearly two years ago. Long story short, I'm fairly certain that the service Microsoft GameInput Redistributable is causing my Windows system to freeze on a near daily basis, particularly when it reinstalls or reconfigures...
  10. Is there a way to prevent GameInput Redistributable from reinstalling itself after I remove it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade