Windows 10: Windows 10 Removing Softwares Automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 Removing Softwares Automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a genuine windows 10 os home i got along my lenovo yoga laptop from amazon. Alright here is the problem, windows 10 removes the softwares... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Siolu, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Siolu Win User

Windows 10 Removing Softwares Automatically

I have a genuine windows 10 os home i got along my lenovo yoga laptop from amazon.

Alright here is the problem, windows 10 removes the softwares automatically without me doing anything.

some softwares,

1 4k Video downloader

2 Wfd Downloader

3 MS Teams

4 Bandicam

5 Zoom

its maybe these get installed in app data that might be the reason, however they remain in programs and features but do not appear anywhere.

not in search.

this is frustrating.

i have to reinstall them or run them in program files in c: drive

:)

Siolu, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 24, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Removing Softwares Automatically - Similar Threads - Removing Softwares Automatically

2. windows search remove software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows search remove software: sir,My Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996How To Remove Software In Windows Search I am send screenshot and list program 1 Setting, 2 Calculator, 3 Snip & sketch, 4 Paint, 5 Google hrome, 6 Online Codec HPlease help me Thanks for Microsoft Team...
  3. windows search remove software

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows search remove software: sir,My Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996How To Remove Software In Windows Search I am send screenshot and list program 1 Setting, 2 Calculator, 3 Snip & sketch, 4 Paint, 5 Google hrome, 6 Online Codec HPlease help me Thanks for Microsoft Team...
  4. Removing software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing software: Hiya, I had previously installed an antivirus software but have since installed McAffe and removed the old software. However, even though I have uninstalled this program and no files of it are on my computer it still shows up when I right-click on a folder, application or...
  5. Software automatically downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software automatically downloading: Hi, My desktop went for a repair at HP. Once back from the repair, I noticed that the PC has been reset i.e: setup screen was present upon turning it on. I was then greeted with the factory apps and home screen. No old contents/software was present. However, AVG Internet...
  6. Is amd software automatically downloaded on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is amd software automatically downloaded on windows 10?: I don't remember downloading amd software, neither do I know what is amd software. But please let me know if amd software is automatically downloaded on windows 10 submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Disable or remove Windows 10 automatic update software permanently.

Disable or remove Windows 10 automatic update software permanently.: I have no reason to update Windows 10, literally no reason at all, screw security updates, I know how to be secure on Windows even with the Anti-Virus and Firewall disabled. I would like for Windows to not to reboot my laptop while I still have google chrome incognito tabs...
  8. Software removal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Software removal: I have a problem with the antivirus and the support vendor asks me to remove the entire suite HP. the programs installed are: Can I remove all these programs and my notebook will continue to work well? thank you...
  9. Windows 10 automatic updates and AMD Radeon software.

Windows 10 automatic updates and AMD Radeon software.: I'm not a computer professional, just an average user. But I'm experiencing an issue with the new style of windows automatic updates. For the past. I dunno year or so now it's been quite frustrating. At some point microsoft felt it would be a good idea to include AMD's video...
  10. Automatic and clean ways to force remove specific software.

Automatic and clean ways to force remove specific software.: Hi there, My software is deployed with MSI and my customers use SCCM or GPO to batch install it on their PCs (about 1K PCs). The initial deployment is success, but problem is when updating my app, some of their PCs (about 50) are getting Windows Installer error 1316, and...