Windows 10: Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OS: 1809 and later Bug: first, open the start menu [IMG] then open Task View ( use three finger swipe upward) it will show some "GHOST BRICKS" on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deangood01, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!!

Bug:

first, open the start menu

Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!! [​IMG]
    then open Task View ( use three finger swipe upward)

it will show some "GHOST BRICKS" on the TASK VIEW"

Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!! 538c8577-77de-4bac-8566-93ac36ef57e3?upload=true.png

Another BUG is when "switching" between virtual desktop ( use four finger swipe left or right)

it looks like the transparency rendering error, the icon on the desktop will pop out ( penetrating through the start menu)

Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!! c73d7394-0b41-47e3-bc2a-de7aa091b939?upload=true.png

:)

deangood01, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!!

Delta6326, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!!

1. Windows 10 rendering BUG!!!! - Similar Threads - rendering BUG

2. startmenu render bug while searching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startmenu render bug while searching: as you can see in the image, the startmenu renders squished at the top while searching https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startmenu-render-bug-while-searching/86e9abff-ea62-4dc4-a25a-723aa3904b70
  3. startmenu render bug while searching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startmenu render bug while searching: as you can see in the image, the startmenu renders squished at the top while searching https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startmenu-render-bug-while-searching/86e9abff-ea62-4dc4-a25a-723aa3904b70
  4. startmenu render bug while searching

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 File Explorer rendering bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer rendering bug: When I click on the elipsis in a long file name in the address bar then a drop down pains but as you can see in the image it paints behind other windows components making it unusable.It paints behine the address bar and also behind the file list content pane. Is there a fix?...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer rendering bug

Windows 11 File Explorer rendering bug: When I click on the elipsis in a long file name in the address bar then a drop down pains but as you can see in the image it paints behind other windows components making it unusable.It paints behine the address bar and also behind the file list content pane. Is there a fix?...
  7. BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...

BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...: ALMOST ONE YEAR WITH NO ASSISTANCE1 My Surface Pro 3 died. 2 I removed the Bitlocker Encrypted SSD and took it to a high-end datarecovery office. Their "expertise" was that nothing could be recovered. 3 On my own I recovered the key and bought a USB adapter for it. in January...
  8. BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...: ALMOST ONE YEAR WITH NO ASSISTANCE1 My Surface Pro 3 died. 2 I removed the Bitlocker Encrypted SSD and took it to a high-end datarecovery office. Their "expertise" was that nothing could be recovered. 3 On my own I recovered the key and bought a USB adapter for it. in January...
  9. BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Edgium text rendering bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edgium text rendering bug?: [ATTACH] I'm on Edge Canary version 81.0.410.0. As you can see with the selected text, text occasionally renders strangely. I don't believe this is a problem with my graphics driver since this doesn't appear to happen on other browsers or programs. Selecting the text...