Windows 10: windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV

Discus and support windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a surface pro 6 in 2019. I am running windows 10 ver. 1909. I have a Samsung smart TV Q7 series purchased in 2017. I can connect to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andrew Sciulara, May 28, 2020.

1. windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV

I purchased a surface pro 6 in 2019. I am running windows 10 ver. 1909. I have a Samsung smart TV Q7 series purchased in 2017. I can connect to the TV via "connect to a wireless display" . It would stay connected anywhere from 5 min to an hour or so before disconnecting on its own. I can then sometimes reconnect or would have to wait a few minutes before trying again. I checked the driver for Miracast display devices driver version 10.0.18362.387 and windows says I have the best one for windows, the last update of this driver was 2006. Are there any updates would would correct the constant disconnecting issue?

:)

Andrew Sciulara, May 28, 2020
  2. raiyan123 Win User

Samsung SmartTV auto Disconnect

I have a Samsung TV 55” which was quite easy to connect with my Win10 PC. Recently faced an issue it auto-disconnects within 10 seconds of connectivity & after that its not possible to find the TV again on the available displays list.

Please provide a solution for this?

raiyan123, May 28, 2020
  3. Jeddie Win User
    Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, May 28, 2020
  4. windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV

Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 28, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV

1. windows 10 repeatedly disconnecting from samsung TV - Similar Threads - repeatedly disconnecting samsung

2. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  3. Cast windows 11 to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast windows 11 to samsung tv: Hi I am trying to cast my windows 11 to my samsung smart TV. The PC and the TV are connected to the same wifi network. My PC is not detecting the Samsung TV as a, display in the cast settings. I also tried to use my samsung galaxy tab but still my pc fails to detect the same....
  4. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  5. Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Cast from laptop to samsung tv: Can someone help me? I'm trying to do connect my PC to my tv and watch AmC plus by casting it to my TV samsung smart tv Q80 Series 65. However it isn't working I've tried multiple solutions that I have found online and it doesnt work. I have an XPS 15 Running windows 11.This...
  6. Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV: My W 10 Pro laptop can’t connect to a brand new Samsung TV on the same wifi network. Most times, Action Center Connect doesn’t see any Smart TV screens at all. Sometimes TV’s outside our network are found, but not our TV. Sometimes desktop is displayed, without icons as...
  7. Windows 10 PC immediately disconnects from Samsung Smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 PC immediately disconnects from Samsung Smart TV: Hello, I've seen other threads on the subject like this and followed the suggested article to no avail, so I can't help but post a question. I have a Win10 desktop PC connected with Ethernet and WiFi to the same network as the smart TV. The PC has an additional WiFi...
  8. Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Casting to Samsung TV: [ATTACH] Hello, last days I am struggling with mirroring PC (Win 10) to Samsung TV 7 series. When I press WinKey + K I don't see TV in list of devices. Tried to add new device in settings - windows wont find TV eitherway.....
  9. viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv

in Windows 10 Customization
    viewing photos from windows 10 computer to samsung tv: I recently upgraded from 7 pro to 10 and now when I try to view my photos on the tv, the file structure doesn't match the desktop and I get multiple versions of each photo. This was not an issue on the 7 program and I need to know what permission settings or what else to...
  10. Windows 10 on Samsung TV overscaling issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 on Samsung TV overscaling issue: Hey dear community, My problem is that whenever I shut off my tv and turn it on again, it overscales. Now I managed to fix the overscaling issue in the tv settings, but it seems to keep the overscale resolution. In order to fix the screen resolution problem, I have to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my laptop keep disconnecting from tv

2. Screen Mirroring keeps disconnecting from my Windows 10

3. windows tv disconnecting

4. how to stop samsung tv disconect from pc,
  5. why does my smart tv disconnect from pc,
  6. windows 10 smart tv disvonnects after 10 min,
  7. samsung smart tv and miracast