Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July

Discus and support Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in April, AMD CEO Lisa Su let slip that Windows 10 will hit RTM status by July. That statement is being corroborated by a well-known Russian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

:)

Brink, May 27, 2015
  2. xosn Win User
  3. MikeAvelar Win User
    Need information on Windows 10 upgrade

I think everyone gets access to Windows 10 RTM on July 29th.

MikeAvelar, May 27, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

OH!! YES!! I for one can't wait!! ..*Biggrin *Dinesh

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  5. paulsalter Win User
    Good news, sounds like the time to upgrade my 8.1 to 10 and use it fully

paulsalter, May 27, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm using Win8.1 as my primary and I'll upgrade to Win10 from that.. I need Win8.1 for a stable OS so I can take a class in Python.. otherwise I would be using Win10 as my primary.

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  7. DavidY Win User
    Before you all get too excited - remember that RTM is when the OEMs get hold of it, but it's not the same as General Availability when it is available to the public. Windows 8.1 RTM was a little before Windows 8.1 GA, and I seem to remember the GA version included some extra patches and fixes that weren't available at RTM stage.

Having said that, the Insider thing may make it different, but I wouldn't bank on having a real live licensed build on RTM day.

DavidY, May 27, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

So sooner rather than later! We dont have to wait all summer for release day.

swarfega, May 27, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    Darn, my $1000 pick is in Aug!

10. swarfega Win User
    I placed bet on 10th July *Biggrin

swarfega, May 27, 2015
  11. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .There is always someone in the crowd that just has to. . .*Thumbs

12. BunnyJ New Member
    I know.. but lets not ruin the potential fun!! July!! YES!1 *Dinesh*Thumbs

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July - Similar Threads - reportedly hitting RTM

2. Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on: I cannot turn on my windows defender real time protection, it is grey and cannot be turned on, before it said an organization was blocking your from turning on real time protection but i restarted my computer and when it turns on it says repairing and scanning drive then a...
  3. Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission: I am the sole user of my computer. I cannot delete a file (or file folder) as to do so needs System Administrator Permission. I am the Administrator. How to I fix this?...
  4. Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.: Hello everyone, hope you're doing okay! A couple months ago I started noticing a problem with my PC. I noticed that most of the times, when I shut it down (I always close all the programs running) and then turn it on again (instantly or hours after), all of my programs were...
  5. OEM windows 10 Pro fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM windows 10 Pro fail: Hello, I bought a refurbished computer with OEM window 10 Pro before. Now the Windows system fails to start. I want to reinstall the Windows. But I have not Windows install or recovery CD and I did not create a recovery disk. The computer has out off warranty. I only have...
  6. Windows 10 File History Backup has no progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 File History Backup has no progress bar: This issue was raised 2 years ago, and yet nothing has been done about it. How can you have a utility meant to copy literally every single file on a hard drive, and not provide a way to track that progress, and make sure it's not stalled?...
  7. The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...: I am using Asus T200A which is a lightweight PC/Tablet Windows is 10.0.16299 Build 16299 There are too many problems to list The system has got so slow and bloated with Windows software with less tha a Gig left on my C: drive, that when I want to open a new application, I...
  8. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6
  9. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  10. windows 10 error 0x80070035 after: either /or KB4340917 (OS-build 17134.191) / KB4343909...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 error 0x80070035 after: either /or KB4340917 (OS-build 17134.191) / KB4343909...: L.S. I need help with the following problem: My NAS drive is un-accessible from my laptop, while from another pc running win 7 it is still perfectly accessible. To add insult to injury I can still access the drive and the main application through the web-interface. I...