Windows 10: Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July

Discus and support Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in April, AMD CEO Lisa Su let slip that Windows 10 will hit RTM status by July. That statement is being corroborated by a well-known Russian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July

:)

Brink, May 27, 2015
  2. xosn Win User
  3. Need information on Windows 10 upgrade

I think everyone gets access to Windows 10 RTM on July 29th.

MikeAvelar, May 27, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

OH!! YES!! I for one can't wait!! ..*Biggrin *Dinesh

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  5. Good news, sounds like the time to upgrade my 8.1 to 10 and use it fully

paulsalter, May 27, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm using Win8.1 as my primary and I'll upgrade to Win10 from that.. I need Win8.1 for a stable OS so I can take a class in Python.. otherwise I would be using Win10 as my primary.

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  7. DavidY Win User
    Before you all get too excited - remember that RTM is when the OEMs get hold of it, but it's not the same as General Availability when it is available to the public. Windows 8.1 RTM was a little before Windows 8.1 GA, and I seem to remember the GA version included some extra patches and fixes that weren't available at RTM stage.

Having said that, the Insider thing may make it different, but I wouldn't bank on having a real live licensed build on RTM day.

DavidY, May 27, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

So sooner rather than later! We dont have to wait all summer for release day.

swarfega, May 27, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    Darn, my $1000 pick is in Aug!

10. swarfega Win User
    I placed bet on 10th July *Biggrin

swarfega, May 27, 2015
  11. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .There is always someone in the crowd that just has to. . .*Thumbs

12. BunnyJ New Member
    I know.. but lets not ruin the potential fun!! July!! YES!1 *Dinesh*Thumbs

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July - Similar Threads - reportedly hitting RTM

2. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  3. WIndows 10 RTM Core

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 RTM Core: Hi, I bought a aftermarket notebook - razer blade pro 2017an operating system was Windows 10 enterprise hacked, i thinki scanned with some tools my system and found what in the bios there area key for window 10 RTM Core, can someone tell me how i can now use this key legally,...
  4. Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 RTM CoreSingleLanguage: I have seconhand laptop that has a pre installed windows 10 home single language, I dont know its version I guest it's Windows 10 Version 1507.I do have a screenshot of its system please see the photo below. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Then my HDD fails and bring it to a technician...
  5. AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for July 2020 available

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for July 2020 available: Windows 10 May 2020 Update rolls out with caution. Windows 10 OS Worldwide (PCs) [img] May 2020 Update (2004) adds about 4.6% to its share this month. This is less than the 7% it gained in its debut month. Close to 134,000 Windows 10 PCs were surveyed. Windows 10 OS...
  6. AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for July 2019 now available

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for July 2019 now available: Windows 10 May 2019 Update crosses 10% usage share. Windows 10 OS Worldwide (PCs) [img] Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) has gained another 5% since last month and is now on 11.4% of more than 100,000 PCs surveyed. Interestingly, almost all of this growth seems to be...
  7. AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for July 2018

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex Windows 10 Report for July 2018: As usual, we look at the Windows version update progress and take a snapshot of the Surface family of devices right before Surface Go enters the market. Windows 10 OS Worldwide [img] As April 2018 Update has reached 3/4 of all PCs running Windows 10 last month, it was...
  8. Windows 10 will not RTM this week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will not RTM this week: Earlier this week, we reported that Microsoft was expected to hit the RTM (Release To Manufacturing) milestone this week but that deadline has now slipped. The company was initially targeting July 9th for the date, but sources inside the company have indicated that this will...
  9. Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report: It’s no secret that Microsoft wants Windows 9 on the market as soon as possible, and now it appears that the company is speeding up the development process so much that the operating system could reach RTM before the end of the year. Microsoft hasn’t yet publicly talked...
  10. Windows 9 to Reach RTM in October 2014 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Reach RTM in October 2014 – Report: Windows 9 is expected to launch in early 2015, but according to some new details, the company might actually complete the development process as soon as this year. Citing information provided by Windows leaker WZOR, Win8China is reporting that Windows 9 is scheduled to...