Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July

Discus and support Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Back in April, AMD CEO Lisa Su let slip that Windows 10 will hit RTM status by July. That statement is being corroborated by a well-known Russian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

:)

Brink, May 27, 2015
  2. xosn Win User
  3. MikeAvelar Win User
    Need information on Windows 10 upgrade

I think everyone gets access to Windows 10 RTM on July 29th.

MikeAvelar, May 27, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

OH!! YES!! I for one can't wait!! ..*Biggrin *Dinesh

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  5. paulsalter Win User
    Good news, sounds like the time to upgrade my 8.1 to 10 and use it fully

paulsalter, May 27, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm using Win8.1 as my primary and I'll upgrade to Win10 from that.. I need Win8.1 for a stable OS so I can take a class in Python.. otherwise I would be using Win10 as my primary.

BunnyJ, May 27, 2015
  7. DavidY Win User
    Before you all get too excited - remember that RTM is when the OEMs get hold of it, but it's not the same as General Availability when it is available to the public. Windows 8.1 RTM was a little before Windows 8.1 GA, and I seem to remember the GA version included some extra patches and fixes that weren't available at RTM stage.

Having said that, the Insider thing may make it different, but I wouldn't bank on having a real live licensed build on RTM day.

DavidY, May 27, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

So sooner rather than later! We dont have to wait all summer for release day.

swarfega, May 28, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    Darn, my $1000 pick is in Aug!

10. swarfega Win User
    I placed bet on 10th July *Biggrin

swarfega, May 28, 2015
  11. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .There is always someone in the crowd that just has to. . .*Thumbs

12. BunnyJ New Member
    I know.. but lets not ruin the potential fun!! July!! YES!1 *Dinesh*Thumbs

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 reportedly hitting RTM in July - Similar Threads - reportedly hitting RTM

1. Next-gen Windows 10 ARM PCs will reportedly offer a massive boost in performance

in Windows 10 News
    Next-gen Windows 10 ARM PCs will reportedly offer a massive boost in performance: Qualcomm is betting big on Snapdragon processor for Windows 10 on ARM project. At Computex, the chipmaker unveiled the Snapdragon 850 exclusively for Always Connected PCs. 850 is separate from the 845 as it has been optimized for use with Windows PCs. While the latest...
  2. Strange Threat Report

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Threat Report: I paid for an add-on to MS Money called MSMoneyQuotes.exe. The file checked out fine on Defender and virustotal. I tried copying the file to a Windows zip folder (Money.zip). Defender said it wanted to send it for a cloud scan then came back with the virus warning below....
  3. Report suggests Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Report suggests Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10: Google has always ignored Microsoft’s app store, and as well the Windows 10 operating system, despite the fact that the platform is being used on more than 700 million active devices. But if a new report is believed to be true, Google Pixelbook might soon run Windows 10...
  4. Directory size of user folder under-reported in "Properties"

in Windows 10 Support
    Directory size of user folder under-reported in "Properties": I'm trying to ascertain the size of my User folder. Right clicking on C:\Users\myusername directory shows 297 GB, however, I know it is much larger than that; a certain folder within my User folder, for example, is over 400GB. I believe the size of my User folder is actually...
  5. Incorrect directory size reported in "Properties"

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrect directory size reported in "Properties": I'm trying to ascertain the size of my User folder. Right clicking on C:\Users\myusername directory shows 297 GB, however, I know it is much larger than that; the a certain folder within my User folder, for example, is over 400GB. I believe the size of the folder is actually...
  6. Memory Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Reporting Problem: I have a very strange disk space reporting issue. I don't know when it first appeared (I'm on 17134.81 now), because I never looked at Settings/System/Storage - I have always used other tools. I just checked it out, having read about it in another comment. Anyway, my C:...
  7. Strange Memory Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Memory Reporting Problem: I have a very strange disk space reporting issue. I don't know when it first appeared (I'm on 17134.81 now), because I never looked at Settings/System/Storage - I have always used other tools. I just checked it out, having read about it in another comment. Anyway, my C:...