Windows 10: Windows 10 Requirement

Discus and support Windows 10 Requirement in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there I’d like to know if i can install windows 10 pro on a desktop with the following specs; CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyeicus, Jul 29, 2019.

1. kyeicus Win User

Windows 10 Requirement

Hello there

I’d like to know if i can install windows 10 pro

on a desktop with the following specs;

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

Memor(Ram): 2.00GB

:)

kyeicus, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows 10 Requirement

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Requirement :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Requirement

1. Windows 10 Requirement - Similar Threads - Requirement

2. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  3. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  4. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  5. Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...

Help with windows activation on a new pc build that required a motherboard swapped after...: Help, I built my first pc. I installed windows and then realized my motherboard was damaged. I swapped motherboard using all the same components besides the motherboard. I have a pop up in thr lower right hand corner telling me activate windows but when I click on it I'm told...
  6. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  7. I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.

I can't get my computer to require a sign in each time it starts.: When my computer starts it goes straight to the Desktop and doesn't require a sign in. I want to change it so I have to log in every time, preferably with a PIN. I have set up the PIN option in Sign in options but it doesn't stop at the log in, just bypasses it. How do I...
  8. I'm an administrator but denied access to certain files that requires an administrative account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm an administrator but denied access to certain files that requires an administrative account: performed a recovery because pc was running slow. no problems with recovery. now however, I cannot install a certain driver update. Only 1 out of 14 fails, says I don't have admin privledges. All others installed fine.tried all suggestions i could find on this site. still...
  9. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...: performed a recovery because pc was running slow. no problems with recovery. now however, I cannot install certain driver updates. Only 1 out of 7 says I don't have admin privledges. All others installed fine.tried all suggestions i could find on this site. still cannot...
  10. I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...

I'm administrator but am getting denied access to certain files that requires an...: performed a recovery because pc was running slow. no problems with recovery. now however, I cannot install certain driver updates. Only 1 out of 7 says I don't have admin privledges. All others installed fine.tried all suggestions i could find on this site. still cannot...