Windows 10: Windows 10 requires PIN on startup.

Discus and support Windows 10 requires PIN on startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 requires PIN on startup. I don't want to be required to use a PIN or Password or any other identification method. How do I remove this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Allan-Hansen, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 requires PIN on startup.

Windows 10 requires PIN on startup. I don't want to be required to use a PIN or Password or any other identification method. How do I remove this requirement.

:)

Allan-Hansen, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Matt Lynx Win User
    Remove PIN requirement on system startup

How do I remove PIN requirement on startup of Windows 10 ?

Original Title: Windows 10

Matt Lynx, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 requires PIN on startup.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 requires PIN on startup.

1. Windows 10 requires PIN on startup. - Similar Threads - requires PIN startup

2. No PIN requirement on booting Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No PIN requirement on booting Windows: Hi, When I formatted my PC I found that I had a problem with my PIN, I couldn't remove it using the standard procedure, so I tweaked something using netpwliz or gpedit I can't remember. Now, whenever I boot my Windows I am greeted by my account's profile picture and the...
  3. PIN require for sign in. PIN not available.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN require for sign in. PIN not available.: Hello, I recently purchased a laptop running Windows 10. During setup I specified a Pin and followed the fingerprint scan process. All was good able to use fingerprint to sign on until the next day when I received the following on a login: “Your pin is required to sign in....
  4. Windows Pin Required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Pin Required: When I have followed the posted directions for deleting the pin, it does not work. It will not allow me to leave it blank. It actually says it is required. I would really rather not have to enter one in each and every time. Can you help?...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Organization PIN Requirements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Organization PIN Requirements: I used my pc for school and had to add a work account to the computer. when I finished school and removed the work account, I still get prompted to change my passcode every couple of months and can't change my PIN to what I want it to be. How do I fix this?...
  6. Windows requires pin immediately

Windows requires pin immediately: Even when setting windows to never require sign in I have to sign in with pin again on screensaver how do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-requires-pin-immediately/c9e8d325-667a-47e4-ac58-30dbe859c0b8
  7. Windows 10 requires pin

Windows 10 requires pin: I removed the pin from being used. However, after rebooting system is still requiring me to enter one. I do not want to use a pin to enter Windows 10. this is a problem....
  8. PIN requirement with update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PIN requirement with update: I have had my Surface for less than a month, i do not have a keyboard, i use the one on the screen. I just had a new update and my facial recognition won’t work and is telling me i need a PIN, but i have no where to create one....
  9. Windows 10 no longer requires password at startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 no longer requires password at startup: Good afternoon, I am not a user of Windows 10 but my dad (who is not good with computers) now has a computer with Windows 10. I am trying to help him with a problem that occurred this morning. Everything was fine with his computer yesterday but he says he turned it off last...
  10. Fix required for slow startup of windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fix required for slow startup of windows 10: I had windows 7 on my PC with i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Recently I upgraded to a total of 8GB RAM and an NVIDIA GT730 - 2GB graphics card. I still had windows 7 on it. After this hardware upgrade, my windows 7 booted up even faster, in 40 seconds or so. I then upgraded to...