Windows 10: Windows 10 requires pin

Discus and support Windows 10 requires pin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I removed the pin from being used. However, after rebooting system is still requiring me to enter one. I do not want to use a pin to enter Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KayMalm, Oct 13, 2019.

1. KayMalm Win User

Windows 10 requires pin

I removed the pin from being used. However, after rebooting system is still requiring me to enter one. I do not want to use a pin to enter Windows 10. this is a problem.

:)

KayMalm, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 requires pin

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 requires pin

1. Windows 10 requires pin - Similar Threads - requires pin

2. I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...: I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options to remove is grayed out therefore i cannot select this option....
  3. I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...: I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options to remove is grayed out therefore i cannot select this option....
  4. Windows requiring me to sign into my Microsoft account every time it sleeps will not allow PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows requiring me to sign into my Microsoft account every time it sleeps will not allow PIN: Hi All,Having a weird experience every time my computer sleeps.Every time my computer sleeps I do not have the option to submit a PIN or my fingerprint like I did previously. It now just displays "Sign In" and after pressing, the screen blacks out, then says "Just a...
  5. Windows requiring me to sign into my Microsoft account every time it sleeps will not allow PIN

Windows requiring me to sign into my Microsoft account every time it sleeps will not allow PIN: Hi All,Having a weird experience every time my computer sleeps.Every time my computer sleeps I do not have the option to submit a PIN or my fingerprint like I did previously. It now just displays "Sign In" and after pressing, the screen blacks out, then says "Just a...
  6. How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?: I got a new desktop computer last year and setup facial recognition to login to Windows. All of a sudden the facial recognition stopped and I'm getting the message "Your PIN is required to sign in". I use my normal pin but it is not accepting it and I can't login to my...
  7. How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?

How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?: I got a new desktop computer last year and setup facial recognition to login to Windows. All of a sudden the facial recognition stopped and I'm getting the message "Your PIN is required to sign in". I use my normal pin but it is not accepting it and I can't login to my...
  8. How do I bypass "Your PIN is required to sign in"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How to stop getting the sign in prompt "Your organizations requires you to change your pin"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop getting the sign in prompt "Your organizations requires you to change your pin"...: Hello,I'm using windows 11 and every couple of weeks i am not sure exactly how long I get a prompt when signing into my laptop saying "Your organizations requires you to change your pin" I had my school account signed into my laptop as well as my personal. I removed the...
  10. How to stop getting the sign in prompt "Your organizations requires you to change your pin"...

How to stop getting the sign in prompt "Your organizations requires you to change your pin"...: Hello,I'm using windows 11 and every couple of weeks i am not sure exactly how long I get a prompt when signing into my laptop saying "Your organizations requires you to change your pin" I had my school account signed into my laptop as well as my personal. I removed the...