Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chaitanya Vemuri, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the reset which I disabled before due to ghost touch. It displays white screen with ghost touches not able to control it. At last I made it sleep and restarted from there. It says "undoing changes" for half an hour then I forced to shutdown that's it since then it only provides to choose me an option like continue, use a device,

:)

Chaitanya Vemuri, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 28, 2022
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

1. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop - Similar Threads - Reset Almost done

2. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop: Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the...
  3. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop: Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck in bios loop: Hello everyone,As stated in the subject, my computer, a Asus Zenbook 3, is stuck in a bios loop.I had a series of crashes and everytime my computer resetted it opened the bios menu. I was able to close it and open my session, but not anymore.Now everytime I turn my computer...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in bios loop

Windows 10 stuck in bios loop: Hello everyone,As stated in the subject, my computer, a Asus Zenbook 3, is stuck in a bios loop.I had a series of crashes and everytime my computer resetted it opened the bios menu. I was able to close it and open my session, but not anymore.Now everytime I turn my computer...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in bios loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck in Bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Bios loop: I recently gave my old PC, that I built, to my girlfriend. When I got everything setup I was stuck in a blue screen loop. So I eventually downloaded windows using a usb drive which solved the problem. I noticed it was very slow like google chrome was really slow. So I factory...
  8. Stuck in Bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Bios loop: I recently gave my old PC, that I built, to my girlfriend. When I got everything setup I was stuck in a blue screen loop. So I eventually downloaded windows using a usb drive which solved the problem. I noticed it was very slow like google chrome was really slow. So I factory...
  9. Stuck in Bios loop

10. Factory Reset for windows 10 got stuck at 64% and in continous loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset for windows 10 got stuck at 64% and in continous loop: I was doing the factory reset of the laptop which has latest version of windows 10 and it got stuck at 64% it's been three days and it's not even responding for any actions. I need some assistance to get this sorted. Please help!!...