Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bengie, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Bengie Win User

Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on Recovery / Reset / Remove Everything / Cloud Download./ Wipe the Drive There is also the option to reinstall Windows using Local Reinstall. My understanding of how this is worded is that Local Reinstall uses Windows already on your machine and Cloud Download downloads a new copy of Windows from MS and installs that. I always use the Cloud Download but if it is a new download, how come my desktop picture and a couple of other things are still there when the Recovery has finished. If it was a download I would have expected just Windows ? I hope that makes sense.

:)

Bengie, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

1. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download - Similar Threads - Reset Cloud download

2. Factory reset windows 10 cloud download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset windows 10 cloud download.: I wanted to factory reset my HP laptop so I can give it to a friend. On the download for Windows I could have chosen between local and Cloud, I went with the cloud since Windows would be up to date. I clicked all the options I wanted which were just to start completely fresh...
  3. Factory reset windows 10 cloud download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset windows 10 cloud download.: I wanted to factory reset my HP laptop so I can give it to a friend. On the download for Windows I could have chosen between local and Cloud, I went with the cloud since Windows would be up to date. I clicked all the options I wanted which were just to start completely fresh...
  4. Factory reset windows 10 cloud download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 local reset goes to 91% and undoes changes. Cloud reset is unable to download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 local reset goes to 91% and undoes changes. Cloud reset is unable to download.: I'm trying to do a Windows 10 reset using keep my files because a virus attacked my computer on August 7, 2022. It's been the 10th day of trying to get my computer back to normal. I cannot perform a clean install because I have too many files to back up and I have no Windows...
  6. Cloud download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud download: Hello i wanted to reinstall windows with cloud download and here is my question , will cloud download install win 11 on pc ?i dont want to upgrade on windows 11i only want to reinstall windows 10 , thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download

Windows 10 Reset / Cloud download: 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1023 This is a general question that's puzzled this old pensioner, I have no problem with a reset. When doing a Reset, I click on Recovery / Reset / Remove Everything / Cloud Download./ Wipe the Drive There is also the option to reinstall Windows using Local...
  8. Windows 10 reset using cloud download stuck on "resetting this PC"

Windows 10 reset using cloud download stuck on "resetting this PC": Resetting HP pavillion Laptop, less than a year old. Came with Windows 10 installed. Selected cloud download option leaving docs and files but removing apps. was completely updated prior to beginning. PC has been stuck on black screen with HP logo, spinning dots and...
  9. cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset: I want to reset my pc but cloud downloading option is not coming in my reset. please guide me through this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-downloading-option-is-not-coming-in-my/e4867085-ad5e-439a-8277-ab188a7e1f83
  10. Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?: Windows 10 administrators may soon have a new cloud download option when it comes to resetting a PC running Windows 10. Microsoft added functionality to the company's Windows 10 operating system to reset the operating system. Admins may initiate a reset from within Windows...