Windows 10: Windows 10 reset crash

Discus and support Windows 10 reset crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything includig my personal files... Everything went on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vineeth Aryan, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 reset crash

I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything includig my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didnt restart even after 5 mins.... So i switched it on

..64% was completed n an error popped up telling unexpected restart n windows installation failed ... Restart to start over again... I tried it like 100 times again the same came... So i googled the error n they told me to press shift + f10 on that screen and open command prompt n change the value of a key to 3 which was 1... It solved the error but my pc from then just completely restarts again and again without an end! Please helpp meee.... And yeah, my windows version is genuine and not any pirated copy...

:)

Vineeth Aryan, Dec 2, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 reset crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reset crash

1. Windows 10 reset crash - Similar Threads - reset crash

2. Windows 10 Crash Reset Reverted Back To Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Crash Reset Reverted Back To Windows 8.1: I have an Asus T100 laptop which originally had Windows 8.1 installed. I went for the free upgrade to Windows 10 but after a couple of years the OS became unstable and the start button windows logo would not respond. The only recourse was a reset so now I'm back to Windows...
  3. ERROR :video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERROR :video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date....: Hello my name is Zakari and I'am french, sorry for my english ! When I want to launch fortnite an error message appears and says : ''video driver crashed and was reset! Make sure your video driver are up to date. exiting...'' what can I do to repair this ! thanks for...
  4. (Event Error 6008) Newly build and resetted PC keeps shutting down/crashing unexpectedly....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Event Error 6008) Newly build and resetted PC keeps shutting down/crashing unexpectedly....: This is a link to my PC Parts List This is a picture of the Event Log (Log file is linked at the bottom) I had this issue for a full month now where i crashes almost every single day. But crash i dont mean a windows 10 blue screen shows up saying "shutdown", i mean the...
  5. windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update crashed 3 of my computers they will not restart or reset: windows 10 latest update crashed 3 of my computers. Upon installing update computers go to blue screen with continue troubleshoot or turn off. After trying every possible option. they will not restart and even reset will not work. I do not have the money to purchase a...
  6. Windows Store Crash, Leads to BSOD, Refresh Apps using PowerShell - failed, Now can't reset...

Windows Store Crash, Leads to BSOD, Refresh Apps using PowerShell - failed, Now can't reset...: Hi gurus After the last update; my apps stopped updating through Microsoft Store plus I had a few BSODs (though actually green now with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED) , I used the troubleshooter, it recommended trying to repair then reset the apps if repair did not work, it didn't,...
  7. Strange Windows 10 issues even after Windows Reset - Chrome crash, graphics glitches

Strange Windows 10 issues even after Windows Reset - Chrome crash, graphics glitches: This issue seemed to start a few months ago, but it's only this past week I've really tried to fix it. It seemed to start all of a sudden, and the first symptom was Chrome crashing. It will sometimes crash instantly on launch, other times it will remain open for a short...
  8. BSOD: System Service Exception--Did hard reset, twice, and still crashing

BSOD: System Service Exception--Did hard reset, twice, and still crashing: First off, on mobile, so apologies for any errors. I was updating some audio software (equalizer), since my headset sucks and is abnormally loud. My computer didn't like something I did. It asked to restart the update/changes (which normal). I restarted once and everything...
  9. Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem

Windows crashed during reset mememememeemem: Hi i reset my comeputer because it was running slow and full so i decided to reset it and during it resetting it crashed and black screend and it turns back on but to a blue screen with it is wanting me to select my language and region and it says to select and click next and...
  10. Win 10 keeps crashing and wont reset or restore.

Win 10 keeps crashing and wont reset or restore.: Please can somebody help, Im unable to use my computer as it crashes after about 30-60 seconds. I desperately need to get on with my tax return but am stuck :( Reset does nothing and system restore gives me the message. System restore failed to extract the file...