Windows 10: Windows 10 reset everything taking longer than 10 hours

Discus and support Windows 10 reset everything taking longer than 10 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Started the process at about 1 am, woke up and its only at 28%. I knew it would take awhile but what do I do? I don't mind giving it time but Id rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/killercat6969, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 reset everything taking longer than 10 hours

Started the process at about 1 am, woke up and its only at 28%. I knew it would take awhile but what do I do? I don't mind giving it time but Id rather not waste it if its already screwed

submitted by /u/killercat6969
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/killercat6969, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 reset everything taking longer than 10 hours

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 reset everything taking longer than 10 hours

1. Windows 10 reset everything taking longer than 10 hours - Similar Threads - reset everything taking

2. Factory reset taking 10+ hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset taking 10+ hours.: I decided to wipe my PC today at 12pm. It stayed sub 10% for 5 hours then quickly faster than what I was getting before shot to 21% in the last 3 hours and has stayed there for at least 2. Should I hard reboot my PC or should I just wait it out?...
  3. Factory reset taking 10+ hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset taking 10+ hours.: I decided to wipe my PC today at 12pm. It stayed sub 10% for 5 hours then quickly faster than what I was getting before shot to 21% in the last 3 hours and has stayed there for at least 2. Should I hard reboot my PC or should I just wait it out?...
  4. Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.: Hello, I'm resetting my Windows 10 PC and it's taking a much longer time than I anticipated. It is steadily increasing in percentage, so I know it hasn't failed. But I was told this would take somewhere in the realm of half an hour to 3/4 hours. It is now taken roughly 9...
  5. Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.: Hello, I'm resetting my Windows 10 PC and it's taking a much longer time than I anticipated. It is steadily increasing in percentage, so I know it hasn't failed. But I was told this would take somewhere in the realm of half an hour to 3/4 hours. It is now taken roughly 9...
  6. Windows 10 PC reset taking longer than expected.

7. Updates taking more than 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  8. Updates taking more than 10 hours

Updates taking more than 10 hours: Windows has been running "Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H2" for more then 10 hours. It was stuck several time previously, now at 90%. I was previously stuck at 60% and 87% before I rebooted. Have tried everything I know of....
  9. Updates taking more than 10 hours

10. Pc reset taking longer than expected

Pc reset taking longer than expected: Due to performance issues and a strange issue with my logins not saving correctly for multiple apps I have attempted to reset Windows. I began the reset about 5 hours ago selecting the option to remove all personal files and it is currently only on 19% Is this normal?...