Windows 10: Windows 10 reset fallen into an infinity loop of "Hi there" page

Discus and support Windows 10 reset fallen into an infinity loop of "Hi there" page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am doing the reset of Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000, bought in July 2018 Montreal Canada. I chose "Choose an Option" then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yuan Ning Sun, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 reset fallen into an infinity loop of "Hi there" page

Hello,

I am doing the reset of Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 15 3000, bought in July 2018 Montreal Canada.

I chose "Choose an Option" then "Troubleshoot" then "Reset this PC" then "Remove everything" then "Clean every drive of this PC" ...

and after several hours Windows begin to install, and goes on and begin to ask me some options.

At the "Hi there" page, the first time I entered the country/region, language etc, it asked me to input my WiFi information, then it restarted. Then it comes back to the same page and does not ask me the WiFi information, but forgets the information of country/region, language etc, I re-input them again, Then it restart and appears fallen into an infinity loop, I tried over 30 times and got always same.

Then I tried to goto the safe mode, it shows a little window "installation not finished, please restart" if I restart, it falls into "Hi there" page again.

How can I escape from this loop and go on the reset? Thanks a lot!

Yuan Ning Sun

:)

Yuan Ning Sun, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. infinity slots

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I certainly understand the difficulty you are facing with this game error. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on the computer?
    • Are you facing any performance issues with other apps apart from Infinity Slots?

Let us try these steps to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter on the PC to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step: 2: Further, you may also put the PC in a
    clean boot
    state to check if that helps. A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Note: Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

I would also suggest you to check with the game developer
    Infinity Slots - Spin and Win! Website

Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 reset fallen into an infinity loop of "Hi there" page

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reset fallen into an infinity loop of "Hi there" page

1. Windows 10 reset fallen into an infinity loop of "Hi there" page - Similar Threads - reset fallen infinity

2. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  3. Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello: Setup Pin in Infinity Loop: I’m trying to set up the entry method using Windows Hello, but when I try to create the PIN, I get stuck in the ‘Create PIN’ window. Even if I close the window, it opens again. I have already updated Windows, tried to remove and add the account, but nothing has solved my...
  4. Windows 10 reset loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset loop: Basically i sold my pc, and when i tried resetting it's keeps going in a loop. I really need help, as my pc's getting picked up in 2 days time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-reset-loop/f59eac88-48f9-4458-b1aa-7bd37e2f1ebe
  5. Reset loop in Windows 10

Reset loop in Windows 10: My computer is stuck in a reset loop. I have read all of the postings about how to fix it and none of it will work for me because I cannot access the settings on the computer at all. I have shut it down with the power button but when I turn it back on it goes back into the...
  6. Windows 10 reset loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 reset loop: I decided to reset my windows 10 laptop for the first time in 3 years. However it said installation failed, nothing has been changed. I tried a second time, same thing. So I looked up a tutorial on what could be happening, and it told me to disable and then re enable...
  7. infinity slots front page

infinity slots front page: The front page just sits there. It won't load or do anything else. I just got out of the hospital, did I miss something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots-front-page/35607407-80b6-415c-910c-1220cce8d032
  8. Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.

Reformated Windows 10 laptop stuck in "hi there" loop.: I reformated my Windows 10 laptop and now it is stuck on a loop at start up "hi there" screen where it asks my county/region. Can someone please help me break the loop? I've tried everything I can think of. The startup repair couldn't repair my PC, I reformatted it multiple...
  9. Windows 10 Infinity reboot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Infinity reboot loop: Hello, Today I was trying to do a hackintosh on another computer and was using my laptop to flash the usb for the hackintosh. One time usb stopped working, so I tried to delete an upper and a lower filter from regedit. Since that I couldn't boot up windows. I have tried to...
  10. Windows 10 Reset loop

Windows 10 Reset loop: I have lenovo ultrabook ( intel i5, 500GB, 4 GB Ram ) that came with windows 8 THis was OEM version without any cd key. I always installed updates as they were released I had 8.1 , 64 bit last when I upgraded to windows 10. That was some months ago Till date Windows 10 was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-07c stuck 64%

2. Windows 10 hi there loop