Windows 10: Windows 10 reset is hung up

Discus and support Windows 10 reset is hung up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Going through the reset process to install Windows 10 from the Cloud. Everything seemed fine until the display got to "Resetting this PC 74%" It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KentStby, Jun 15, 2021.

1. KentStby Win User

Windows 10 reset is hung up

Going through the reset process to install Windows 10 from the Cloud. Everything seemed fine until the display got to "Resetting this PC 74%" It has hung up there. What should I do?

:)

KentStby, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2021
  3. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reset is hung up - Similar Threads - reset hung

2. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  3. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

6. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10: I can't get hotspot to work on Windows 10,is there a way to reset it so I can do a new username and password for it so I can get online?Leah Cardona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-hotspot-on-windows-10/082ab540-0985-4773-9e39-da5c5b2857c1
  7. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10: I can't get hotspot to work on Windows 10,is there a way to reset it so I can do a new username and password for it so I can get online?Leah Cardona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-hotspot-on-windows-10/082ab540-0985-4773-9e39-da5c5b2857c1
  8. Need advice - Reset Win10 laptop; it's hung for several hours at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need advice - Reset Win10 laptop; it's hung for several hours at 99%: My son made a few errors with his laptop and created unstable performance. I chose to reset it and wipe data thoroughly rather than quickly. This was late morning. I moved on to preparing for our Thanksgiving after initiating this process. The blue window has been on the...
  9. Hung Reset???

Hung Reset???: Every time I close the game and open it again the Pickaxe belt, Dynamite bag, and Map bag numbers are reset to two. Prior to a game collapse and required game reset these numbers remained whatever they were when I exited the game previously. Can someone please tell me why my...
  10. PC hung while watching youtube, then reset itsefl without error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC hung while watching youtube, then reset itsefl without error code: Hi everyone, I've just build my PC for 1 month. CPU i3-8100 MAIN Asrock B360M Pro4 RAM Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 2666MHz SSD Samsung 960EVO 250GB HDD WD Blue 250GB PSU Seasonic S12II 520W Last night, my PC hung while I was watching a stream session on youtube. Then, about...