Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset / Loop during install URGENT

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset / Loop during install URGENT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I'm trying to reset my PC Acer Aspire 5 / Windows 10.I did one successfull reset to fix problems with a new fan as advised by acer support forum but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rabbit_3, May 4, 2021.

1. Rabbit_3 Win User

Windows 10 Reset / Loop during install URGENT

Hi,I'm trying to reset my PC Acer Aspire 5 / Windows 10.I did one successfull reset to fix problems with a new fan as advised by acer support forum but was not pleased with the userfolder name that windows created based on my email and decided to do another reset to change it. Now the computer is in an endless loop trying to reinstall windows. it keeps on restarting, then acer welcome screen, then very, very briefly the blue installation screen and then it crashes again.What can I do?Thanks

:)

Rabbit_3, May 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Ok, I was THIS close for throwing this god damn tablet outside on the concrete... I have ACER Iconia W4 820 tablet and yesterday it decided it will refuse to boot (the Windows 10 magic). It just displayed boot screen with those dots running around forever. Literally. I left it over night and you guessed it, in the morning it was still doing it. So, I forced reset it and it brought up the repair dialog where I've opted for Reset and deleted all my data clean.

All nice and well, it installed and when I get the screen "Hi there" where I pick my languages and time zone, click next and select bunch of privacy settings and complete that, it restarts and goes back to god damn language and timezone selection screen, every single bloody time. I've completed it like 10 times and it just loops like a total retard. Wanted to re-install windows clean from USB, wouldn't even boot, tried recovering original OS (Win8.1), it just skips it and loops the same language/timezone menu and the backup USB that I've made on day 1 is just plain ignored. I now have a tablet that has less functionality than a kitchen cutting board. What the fuck Microsoft, are you kidding me? And no, I don't have any intention to pay ACER to fix this shit Microsoft created. Damn it.

I've googled tons of "fix guides" and they all seem to mention that rather recent stupid update that caused boot looping, but my case seems to be slightly different because it's installation looping. I only got 1 result that mentioned installation and deletion of some keys via regedit, but it didn't fix anything. So, any other ideas?

RejZoR, May 4, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Reset / Loop during install URGENT - Similar Threads - Reset Loop during

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  4. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  5. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation: I am trying to do a clean installation with a bootable USB. As soon as it starts loading and the windows logo flashes for like 2 seconds, the PC will reboot.What I have tried:- UEFI boot- Legacy boot- Different editions of Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise- Using a different hard...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Loop During Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 looping during startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 looping during startup: I have this Acer Nitro 5 laptop and I'm using Windows 10 but not activated. This morning when I tried to power it on I had this infinite loop from the landscape view before pin screen to a blue screen and then the landscape view again and so on. Does anyone have ever had this...
  8. Reset/windows installation loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset/windows installation loop.: Windows Resetting process got interrupted when i accidentally closed my laptop screen. Now it just loops to my laptops' brand start screen and then to a welcome spinner then to a windows installation screen stuck at 64 percent. Then it restarts the loop. I found advice that...
  9. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10: Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but...
  10. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]: Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer keeps restarting followed by a message stating that a problem was keeping the computer from getting up and running and that...