Windows 10: Windows 10 reset now just in endless reboot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 reset now just in endless reboot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recent Windows update killed my computer. I tried to uninstalling the update but that didn't work. I tried reset with it preserving my files, it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillQJ, Mar 23, 2021.

1. BillQJ Win User

Windows 10 reset now just in endless reboot loop

Recent Windows update killed my computer. I tried to uninstalling the update but that didn't work. I tried reset with it preserving my files, it kept failing on the re-install. Tried the hard re-install where it deletes my files and now it just powers on for a second then immediate off ---> VIDEO: https://streamable.com/bjsfwb

Trying to reinstall off a bootable USB after following this tutorial: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-make-a-windows-10-usb-using-your-mac-build-a-bootable-iso-from-your-macs-terminal/

But the endless loop turns off so fast nothing seems to work.

How do I fix this so I can reinstall Windows 10 fresh from this USB?

:)

BillQJ, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Mar 23, 2021
  3. AS_95 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Reboot in endless loop

I updated my HP Windows 10 Pro laptop with the recent Windows 10 Anniversary update. It was successful for the most part however the last update reboot went into an endless loop for more than 24 hours, so I have tried Shift+F8 at Power-on and the self repair
    has failed, the rollback to previous install has failed, now I am doing reinstall to factory setting while saving my data. It has also been in endless loop for more than 12 hours. Can someone please suggest a solution?

Also I had the same endless loop reboot problem on my Desktop upgrade, however I was able to overcome by aborting the reboot with Ctrl-C. I suspected that my Norton Antivirus may be keeping in the endless loop so I uninstalled it. My desktop issues is now
    resolved.

However the same Ctrl-C is not working on Laptop. Also my laptop does not have antivirus but Windows Defender, so it is not the same issue there. I suspect it is some driver that is not compatible, but I not sure how to override or rollback to previous install?

AS_95, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Larry2016 Win User

Windows 10 endless loop

Windows 10 recently did an update on my HP Pavilion P7-1235. The update did not complete and now windows in stuck in an endless reboot loop. The Windows logo pops up for about 5 seconds and then the computer resets. I tried running Windows 10 ISO but
    that doesn't work. It says that another update is already running and needs to be completed. However, with the endless loop, I can not complete this update.

Larry2016, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reset now just in endless reboot loop - Similar Threads - reset endless reboot

2. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not helping: I still get the code &...
  3. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not helping: I still get the code &...
  4. 0xc000021a - endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000021a - endless reboot loop: Hello, a problem has risen with my Windows 10 system laptop.I keep getting the stop code 0xc000021a AND I can't access the advanced options/settings. I've forced the computer to turn off at least thrice in a row while loading, but it's not happening: I still get the code &...
  5. Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck in endless reboot loop: My computer crashed tonight about 2 days after the last Windows 10 update and it is now stuck in an endless reboot cycle that cannot be fixed with any of the most common fixes. I was working on a group project when all 3 monitors went black and the computer restarted only for...
  6. Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC: I wanted to reset my windows PC with the Shift + Restart method, and everything seemed to be going well up until it came time to reinstall Windows 10. An error message kept popping up with something along the lines of”The computer restarted unexpectedly.” I went to website...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in endless reboot loop on upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in endless reboot loop on upgrade: Its abit late but I decided to try and upgrade my Windows 7 PC to Windows 10 using the upgrade feature. Unfortunately I've run into a problem. Firstly though, during the upgrade process, it got stuck on 27% for a few hours. I had a power failure then and my PC was forced...
  8. Windows 10 endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 endless loop: Hello, Windows 10 did its ordinary update by itself and after that my cpu run 100% all the time. So i decided to get it back to older version, but now my laptop is in endless loop. It is really frustrating. I can't do nothing except accessing to command line prompt when i...
  9. Endless reboots after resetting windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Endless reboots after resetting windows 10: Hello everyone, I did the reset this pc option from Windows 10 and let it do its thing but now when the computer boots up it will bring up the blue hi there screen and let me fill out my country, app language, keyboard layout, and time zone, click next and then the get...
  10. Windows 10 reset,.Endless rebooting. No freeze.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reset,.Endless rebooting. No freeze.: I purchased a PC with Windows 10 pre-installed last year and recently I decided to do a PC reset because of various weird issues.The first part of the process went fine, however when I reach the "Drivers and features " part of the installation it seems installs fine and...