Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Steps taken:Ran Windows 10 Reset - Selected install from Local - Selected Keep filesDuring the reset process, I believe some corrupt ram caused the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MSumisu, May 7, 2021.

1. MSumisu Win User

Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate

Steps taken:Ran Windows 10 Reset - Selected install from Local - Selected Keep filesDuring the reset process, I believe some corrupt ram caused the machine to freeze up and crash... this happened a couple of times until I managed to identify the problem.I then removed the ram causing the issue, and continued again, I selected the same options the final time around, as I had always done.This final time the process succeeds, but instead of booting up, I'm asked to choose which OS to start - and both of the options are identical - the second option triggers a con

:)

MSumisu, May 7, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Help with Hardware Interrupts

To use Krview, ignore any driver that is part of Windows or that is for the CPU idle thread.
    inteppm is for the CPU idle thread, ignore it.
    hal and ntkrnlpa are part of Windows, ignore them.
    ati2mtag is the first one on the list that is elevated and relevant.
    Find out what hardware interrupt it uses and then any device that shares this interrupt could be the problem. It might not be ati2mtag.
    If its the video driver, can you use another card?
    Putting the computer to sleep might reset things.

Tenforo, May 7, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member

System Interrupt Process Using 25-50% of CPU

So I was having poor framerates when playing L4D2 today so when I was done I decided to try to figure out why. Apparently "System Interrupt Process" is constant using a high percentage of my CPU even when nothing is going on. I can't really find any good resolutions from google does anyone have any suggestions?

Windows 7 x64.

Tenforo, May 7, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Tenforo, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate

1. Windows 10 Reset process interrupted, now can't activate - Similar Threads - Reset process interrupted

2. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  3. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  4. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 interrupted reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 interrupted reset: I was reseting my windows 10 and after being accidentally interupted now it won't startWhen starting my computer gives me two choices:windows 10 from volume 4windows 10 from volume 4neither works and when one try to diagnose and fix the issue it can't manage with start...
  6. windows 10 interrupted reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 interrupted reset: I was reseting my windows 10 and after being accidentally interupted now it won't startWhen starting my computer gives me two choices:windows 10 from volume 4windows 10 from volume 4neither works and when one try to diagnose and fix the issue it can't manage with start...
  7. windows 10 interrupted reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. downloading process interrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading process interrupted: While I was downloading components from Autodesk, the process suddenly interrupted and the system required me to contact my system administrator. Is there any way to download these components?...
  9. Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process: Hi, so I have a Asus ROG GU501G, and the speakers just suddenly stopped working. I was listening to music on Spotify and the audio suddenly stops and the computer freezes up, while I'm still able to move the mouse. So I push the power button as I was unable to access the task...
  10. Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop: Hi All, I have a 2011 Dell XPS L502X laptop with Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 10 from a genuine Windows 8 license I had during the initial free upgrade period. To fix some issue I was trying to Reset the PC but didn't notice the power cord wasn't connected. Laptop...