Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It...

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/energy2874 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/energy2874, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It...

/u/energy2874, Feb 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It...

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

I am not sure what it has to do with holidays. I am doing the resetting windows my self with just following the basic steps. If my desktop stuck displaying the message "Just a moment" then either I have done something wrong or I may lost the product key
    or something.

Muhammad ShakirMunawar, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It...

1. Windows 10 Reset Progress stuck at "Just a moment..." after "Why did your PC restart." It... - Similar Threads - Reset Progress stuck

2. Windows 10 Just a moment after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Just a moment after reset: I was trying to reset my pc to clean it up, and while resetting it I accidentally turned it off. now when I power it up, it says "just a moment" for around 5 minutes, and then gives me a screen that says other user. I don't know how to log in from here, and a majority of...
  3. PC stuck on Just a Moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on Just a Moment: I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via...
  4. Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck

Windows 10 - Your PC will restart in a few moment stuck: Hi, im Julius Today i just downloaded the windows 10 2004 build iso and going to install it on my computer and its stuck on "Your PC will restart in a few moments" screen and its not rebooting for almost a 3 hour. How to fix it? I already running the setup for 3 times maybe...
  5. Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.: Hello Everyone, I have a desktop all in one from DELL. My desktop was running slow because I installed too many software. Therefore, I decided to reset the windows. After Completing the reset and waiting 7 hours there was a menu options popped up where I had to select the...
  6. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  7. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’. After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page. Please Note :...
  8. Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment"

Windows 10 Reset stuck on "Just a moment": I had an HP laptop lying around I hadn't used in awhile... And decided to do a complete factory reset to start fresh and make sure my computer was as fast as it could be. I restarted, pressed f11 to enter the advanced menu, and did a complete reset where I deleted...
  9. "Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10

"Just a Moment..." Stuck Screen After Reset of Windows 10: I bought a new Dell Laptop recently. When I was transferring all of my files over to my new Dell, my files got all messed up so instead of trying to move them all individually, I just said screw it and went and factory reset my new laptop (windows 10) [Update & Security -->...
  10. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...