Windows 10: Windows 10 reset stuck in restart loop

Discus and support Windows 10 reset stuck in restart loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a Lenovo Yoga 910 laptop and all was going fine till last week when suddenly my laptop started getting blue screen errors on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rdx30, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Rdx30 Win User

Windows 10 reset stuck in restart loop

Hi,

I am using a Lenovo Yoga 910 laptop and all was going fine till last week when suddenly my laptop started getting blue screen errors on a frequent basis. It got so problematic that every time I restarted the pc it would restart in 5 mins due to a BSOD error. I tried restoring my pc to an earlier date but it failed. Tried opening in safe mode to take file backup but the BSOD continued there as well. Finally I decided to reset my pc and while it was reinstalling windows another critical error forced my pc to shut down in the middle of the installation. Now it's stuck in a restart loop at 64% installation progress. It keeps on restarting every 10 secs after reaching the installation progress screen. Is there any way out of this? I don't mind losing the data.

Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

:)

Rdx30, Aug 17, 2020
  2. disstopic Win User

Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop

My installation is stuck in a reset loop. The Win 10 Ready to Install came up, so I clicked Start and it rebooted, back to the login screen, and then Windows Update came up saying it needed to Restart Now. After a couple of minutes the Win 10 Ready screen comes up again. I've rebooted about 20 times and get to the same point every time. Any ideas would be appreciated at this point.

Windows 10 reset stuck in restart loop [​IMG]

disstopic, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 17, 2020
  4. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Windows 10 reset stuck in restart loop [​IMG]

dizatt, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reset stuck in restart loop - Similar Threads - reset stuck restart

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  4. Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%: Recently, I have been getting random bluescreens throughout the day on my HP x360 laptop. In an attempt to fix it, I decided to Reset my device. However, at 64%, it restarted in the middle of it. After restarting, it went to the Reset screen, which was stuck at 64%, for a...
  5. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: Last night my computer hit an error and restarted twice, then went back to working fine. Today it worked for about an hour or so, then hit the same error and is now stuck in infinite restart error. Please note I have TRIED MANY TIMES to access safe mode. The closest I got...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: When I was reinstalling Windows 10 on the laptop,the battery died. Now when I am booting my laptop, it first starts loading thenstops, then starts again.. and it is a loop. I have to shut down the PC to stop it...
  7. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset: Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before. After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on...
  8. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...
  9. Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop

Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop: I'm giving my Dell Inspiron Laptop with Windows 10 away, so I performed a "reset" to clean it up. It has got stuck in a Loop, please see the image. I connected it to WiFi/Internet on the first occasion to allow it to update but it still goes to Boot when I click "Next"...
  10. Stuck Restart loop after network reset

Stuck Restart loop after network reset: After trying to network reset my pc, I let it do its thing and when it restarted, I keep getting “automatic restart windows has ran into a problem” I tried turning off automatic restart on computer error. Trying to run safe mode, cmd prompt, or reseting the computer leads to...