Windows 10: Windows 10 reset stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 reset stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having problems restting my Dell Inspirion 5551. I have experienced past problems after dropping it once, where the screen would flicker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mackia06, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Mackia06 Win User

Windows 10 reset stuck

I am having problems restting my Dell Inspirion 5551.

I have experienced past problems after dropping it once, where the screen would flicker uncontrollably, and the performance would be unusually slow. I wasn’t sure if the drop is was what was causing all of these issues, so i tried to factory reset the laptop, figuring it might be a virus. this was a while ago , maybe a few months back. I let the laptop sit while it restarted because it was taking a while. It sat for a few days and kept getting stuck and random percentages (12...31...54...) it enventually got unpluged and the reset was stopped. Now, whenever i try to turn it on, the laptop resets many times and shows a screen saying “Installing windows ... your pc will resart several times ... ‘64%’ ”

the percentage hasn’t moved from 64% since. Is there a way i can override the system and shut down the reset ? If so, what steps could i take after that to fix my PC ?

:)

Mackia06, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 reset stuck

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reset stuck

1. Windows 10 reset stuck - Similar Threads - reset stuck

2. HP Factory Reset stuck on a clear TPM screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Factory Reset stuck on a clear TPM screen.: I have a HP Laptop and tried to reset it to give to my daughter. I am now seeing a black screen with a blue box asking to clear the TPM. I have tried the F12 and the volume up and down. I have tried to turn it off but it pops back up on the same screen. My mouse isn't working...
  3. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup: I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP bootup and when i do manage to get in the screen is just blank. Ive tried factory resetting it again through the window you get to...
  4. Stuck at 30% while resetting.

Stuck at 30% while resetting.: I put my Asus Laptop on reset,But it got stuck at 30% fo one hour.Should I wait,or what to do next. Please Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-30-while-resetting/33fe5f37-d203-4249-a988-bb901bd8c3b9
  5. Windows 10 - Stuck at Black Screen After Factory Reset

Windows 10 - Stuck at Black Screen After Factory Reset: So, earlier today I did a full reset of my PC. It's still fairly new but I wanted to clear everything off and start fresh. I was expecting it to take a few hours since I have 2TB but it's been about 16 now and it's still showing up as a black screen with my monitor saying "No...
  6. Pc stuck at 43% when resetting

Pc stuck at 43% when resetting: Hello i wanted to know what i can to help my pc because i reset it because it was using 100% of the disk and it but when i reset it it got stuck on 43% and i can’t do a clean installation of windows because i forgot to get the media tool.So is there any other way or should...
  7. My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting

My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting: My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting for last 8 hours. What should i do ? , Wait for it to be completed or shut it down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-48-on-resetting/283201b4-efd1-46d4-8769-5b2262163e08
  8. stuck in blue screen will not reset code unaccessible drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck in blue screen will not reset code unaccessible drive: I can get comand shell but dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-blue-screen-will-not-reset-code/5ad3ab63-a623-4d54-85bb-ccc9abb879e9
  9. Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck at 100 percent while installing Windows after hard reset.: So I found this Nextbook flexx 11a lapyop I did not no the password for so I gave it factory reset, It has been installing windows 10 for a while, I ended up restarting the installation and it has been at 100 percent and rebooting for a while now. Help!...
  10. Im Stuck at 64% after factory resetting my pc

Im Stuck at 64% after factory resetting my pc: any know any way to fix this with out buying a no computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-at-64-after-factory-resetting-my-pc/71a78cc2-d07c-45d4-adcf-ed7dbd2d7d28