Windows 10: Windows 10 reset

Discus and support Windows 10 reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just done a reset and there is now an icon labelled apps removed! if I click on this there is a list. How do I get these back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianKay4, Aug 11, 2019.

1. BrianKay4 Win User

Windows 10 reset

Just done a reset and there is now an icon labelled apps removed!

if I click on this there is a list. How do I get these back?

:)

BrianKay4, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 reset

1. Windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. How to Reset Hotmail Account 1@888^289@9745 Hotmail Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Reset Hotmail Account 1@888^289@9745 Hotmail Support: What Are The Steps For Hotmail Password Reset? Most people of the modern-day have been using a different mode of communication with their friends, family and many others. Sending emails becomes the most obtainable means of communication that is completely fast and unique...
  3. Wireless Network Adapter Constantly Needing to Be Reset AFTER Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter Constantly Needing to Be Reset AFTER Windows 10 Update: So I'm running a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop ( a 3558 to be exact) with an Intel(r) dual band wireless-ac 3160 card. On the Windows 10 update before this most recent one in August, my wifi goes out at random on JUST this laptop and needs the troubleshooter to reset...
  4. Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo, I lost all my video projects after a photo app RESET.: Windows 10 Photo wasn't working properly. Was very slow and some of my video projects would not load. After research, I tried to use the apps Repair feature, but no improvement. So I tried the RESET option and when the app opened, all my video projects were gone. Can I...
  5. Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series, fresh factory reset, Defaultuser0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series, fresh factory reset, Defaultuser0: I can not figure out how to change my local account to an administrator or get rid of defaultuser0. I'm unable to download anything I need to my computer. I have gone into command prompt and followed the tips to add my local user account as an administrator. It confirmed the...
  6. Pc reset refuses to work

Pc reset refuses to work: Ive been trying to reset my laptop but all my attempts have failed. Now my pc has glitched out and is stuck on the part with the spinning dots. The laptop will go to this part, shut off and redo i was wondering if i could perhaps reset from advanced startup?(i also have...
  7. Windows languages settings keeps getting reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows languages settings keeps getting reset: Hello, for a few months now I've been having troubles with the windows language settings, they just keep getting reset! I have two languages: English (UK) and Hebrew. I used English US, but I changed it. However, after a few hours- days of use, windows adds English US in...
  8. Movie expired after reset of film & tv app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie expired after reset of film & tv app: Good afternoon, I rented a movie to download to my computer to watch only to find that it was stuck on waiting for wifi in the download menu. I then proceeded to follow some instruction from a previous post on Microsoft support for similar problems people have had. I ended...
  9. My computer reset itself!!!???

My computer reset itself!!!???: I went to sign into my desktop a few days ago and a message came up saying something about my account settings have changed when I had not even used it in days or touched the settings. It let me log in but all of my files and everything were gone. The only thing that stayed...
  10. Windows keeps resetting to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps resetting to factory settings: Windows updated several weeks ago and since then it has reset the desktop to factory setting 4-5 times. All shortcuts are gone, background personalization is lost, ShareFile and Dropbox have to be reconfigured, items added to Quick Access have to be re-added, my desire for...