Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Planning on resetting windows. OS is installed on my C: Drive, when trying to remove all files it is saying that my F: and D: drives will be affected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoshuaDeeley, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Reset

Planning on resetting windows. OS is installed on my C: Drive, when trying to remove all files it is saying that my F: and D: drives will be affected.

https://i.gyazo.com/1d33b7d4a86424b6d86076fabcf36a6a.png

I do not want to remove any of the files on my F and D drives just my C: drives where the OS is installed.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

JoshuaDeeley, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset

1. Windows 10 Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Get back Office that I used before factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get back Office that I used before factory reset: I did a factory reset to my Windows 10 PC. Currently I have an Office version with OneDrive which I don’t use. I want to restore the Office package that was installed on my PC before the factory reset. It was pre-installed on my PC...
  3. May I change or reset my forgotten password in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    May I change or reset my forgotten password in Windows 10: I've not used Windows 10 on my laptop for a while and today when I tried to login to my local Windows 10 account, I discovered that I couldn't figure out my password. Assuming that my laptop is not stolen and Windows 10 is also genuine, I was wondering, may I make use of...
  4. If I reinstall Windows 10, will my Minecraft server reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I reinstall Windows 10, will my Minecraft server reset?: I have a Minecraft server setup through my desktop but I need to reinstall Windows to change from the education version to the home version. I'm just worried my server will get destroyed when I do so, so does anyone know for certain it will or will not? Thank you! submitted...
  5. Windows update, fresh start, and reset won’t work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update, fresh start, and reset won’t work.: Hi. I really need some help with my computer. So i went to abroad for almost 2 month, that’s why when i got back i immediately switched my computer on, and then i checked if there’s an update on windows which there is but it seems like there’s a problem and mg computer says...
  6. Windows 10 UK settings are reset to US defaults after every Restart or Shut Down. Other...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 UK settings are reset to US defaults after every Restart or Shut Down. Other...: Windows 10 settings language, keyboard layout, etc. are reset to US default, Thunderbird address book emptied and email accounts' details lost, and Edge browser favourites are cleared, after Restart, or after Shut Down then later power on. Each time these are lost I go into...
  7. Reset of my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset of my PC: Hello Community: I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home. The PC has not been working properly recently, on a conversation with a Microsoft Agent, the suggestion from him was to do a reset of the PC which should take care of my situation. After...
  8. Computer lost power during Reset This PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer lost power during Reset This PC: After that Choose Operating System boot screen appeared with two Windows 10 options after trying both, Reset This PC did not recover I chose Reset This PC from that screen Windows 10 deleted my files...
  9. Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal?

Windows 10 PC stuck when trying to reset. It’s been like this for 3 hours, is this normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grim_ninja_gaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5nufl/windows_10_pc_stuck_when_trying_to_reset_its_been/
  10. Reset gpedit?

Reset gpedit?: I was in gpedit and i enable only run certain apps and i closed gpedit and niw I cant reopen it becuase it wasnt in the list. Is there a way to reset this. I also cant use regedit and running as admin dosnt work submitted by /u/roryc102 [link] [comments]...