Windows 10: Windows 10 reset

Discus and support Windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello!My laptop has been having issues and I want to reset it however I am unsure whether or not I should do it or not because I am unsure whether or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MokshJain03, May 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 reset

Hello!My laptop has been having issues and I want to reset it however I am unsure whether or not I should do it or not because I am unsure whether or not I will lose microsoft office. My laptop comes with free ms office 2016 and I don't have a subscription, so if I reset my laptop will I lose access to ms office?

:)

MokshJain03, May 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2021
  4. Windows 10 reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 reset

1. Windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. Windows 10 mouse and keyboard not working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mouse and keyboard not working after Factory Reset: i've been having this problem since i reset my PC to fix the sound issues i couldn't find any solutions toeverything loads up fine but the keyboard is stuck on numb lock and the mouse doesn't work either.i've tried repairing and rebooting and just about everything there is...
  3. software licenses regarding windows reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software licenses regarding windows reset: I purchased an acer nitro 5 laptop like a month ago. it is preloaded with windows home edition, office 360, dts sound unbound, etc.a while back I noticed my DTS was not loading properly, like it doesn't detect my Predator Galea headphones. another problem is that the windows...
  4. Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications keep crashing even though I did a factory reset: I've been struggling with my pc whenever I play games and use browsers. The applications would crash, so I would have to restart the computer and start up the application again to use it properly....
  5. Reset my PC

Reset my PC: Reset My PCI thinking of reseting my pc but I'm feared that if there is a power cut in my area in middle of the process . What will happen to my files if I kept the option keep my files?...
  6. Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.: My computer was really slow so I decided to rest my computer. After I finished resetting, I started trying to get my games back and I was successful except for when trying to get Minecraft back. I've looked in my account I only have one and looked at my library. It wasn't...
  7. Does windows reset automatically install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does windows reset automatically install drivers: Hi,After windows reset, does it automatically install all the drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-reset-automatically-install-drivers/53737a48-86a7-499c-8813-e8bcd27d697f
  8. System won’t Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System won’t Reset to factory settings: Hello. There a few problems with my hp laptop running on windows 10 and would like to perform a factory reset. However even after deleting all apps and files off the system. A warning error states I must clear 2GB worth of items. Although this does seem possible. Would really...
  9. keyboard and mouse don't work after reset

keyboard and mouse don't work after reset: Hi,I refreshed and reset a desktop thatw as given to me. I rid the desktop of all files. After the reset, the mouse and keyboard do not work. I cannot connect to the internet. Help please....
  10. Networking Issue - Device needs to be periodically reset up to every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Issue - Device needs to be periodically reset up to every 5 minutes: Hi, I have this awful issue with my WIFI connection on my Windows 10 Pro Machine.To rule anything out, I can confirm issue is only affect Windows 10 on my machine:Other devices in the house on the same WIFI connection are not affectedThe UBUNTU partition on the same device...