Windows 10: Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time

Discus and support Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 PC. Every time I reboot it, it automatically resets to Pacific Time. I am Central Time. Even when I manually change the time zone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CFugate, Nov 10, 2019.

1. CFugate Win User

Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time

I have a Windows 10 PC. Every time I reboot it, it automatically resets to Pacific Time. I am Central Time. Even when I manually change the time zone to Central, and close out the settings window, it automatically changes. EVen when I manually change the time zone, then reset the time zone and reset Windows, it still resets. Please help me out

:)

CFugate, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 always resets my Time

Is your time zone set correctly in the OS? The OS has the ability to change the CMOS clock, so if you didn't setup your Windows Time correctly, then it is defaulted to Pacific Standard Time. It could also be a CMOS battery issue...but usually your time AND date will reset...so you'll see 12:00, January 1, 1979 or similar if the clock is resetting from a bad CMOS. If you shut your PC down, unplug it from the wall for say like 10 minutes, then plug back in and boot into BIOS, is your time/date wrong?

Kursah, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 resetting to Pacific Time - Similar Threads - resetting Pacific

2. How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?: My laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So I went onto my Microsoft account in with to find my device in loctit. Well, now that I have it back I cannot log in to malaptop and I do not have administrative sign in or know it. That really is please help I do not wanna have to...
  3. How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock my laptop without having to factory reset it?: My laptop was stolen a couple weeks ago. So I went onto my Microsoft account in with to find my device in loctit. Well, now that I have it back I cannot log in to malaptop and I do not have administrative sign in or know it. That really is please help I do not wanna have to...
  4. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  5. My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer: I have already tried changing the time manually, tried changing the time-zones in the control panel, checked Event Viewer to see if an application was resetting the time zone there wasn't, and saw that windows time is already set to automatic when checking Services. I changed...
  6. My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer: I have already tried changing the time manually, tried changing the time-zones in the control panel, checked Event Viewer to see if an application was resetting the time zone there wasn't, and saw that windows time is already set to automatic when checking Services. I changed...
  7. My time zone keeps getting reset to pacific time every time I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 time zone keeps resetting to Pacific Time when set to manual

Windows 10 time zone keeps resetting to Pacific Time when set to manual: I saw other posts discussing this issue, but was unable to find an appropriate resolution. I recently reloaded Windows 10 on this system yesterday. It is set to obtain the time automatically, but set time zone manually. I am unable to set the time zone to UTC-06:00 Central...
  9. Time zone resets to Pacific automatically

Time zone resets to Pacific automatically: I am unable to change my time zone via the Windows Settings tool. Every time I select the dropdown window for changing the time zone, it opens and allows me to select my new time zone, but does not update or change anything. I am able to manually modify my time but not my...
  10. Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time.

Timezone on Windows keeps resetting to Pacific time.: When I first built this computer, I realized the time wasn't set correctly so I went into settings to fix it. I saw that the timezone was set to pacific time although I'm in central time. I tried changing the timezone, but nothing changed. I tried some other things in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer keeps resetting to pacific time

2. winwdows resets to pacific time

3. time in windows 10 resets to pacific time

4. keeps resetting to pacific time windows