Windows 10: Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger

Discus and support Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I have just upgraded to windows 10, everything works fine but everything is much bigger, as if the resolution has changed, but when i go on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jozh12, Dec 18, 2015.

1. jozh12 Win User

Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger

Hi
    I have just upgraded to windows 10, everything works fine but everything is much bigger, as if the resolution has changed, but when i go on the catalyst control center it is selected on 1080p which i am guessing is 1920x1080, and on windows own resolution setting it is on 1090x1080 and i cant think what to do. I am using a tv as my monitor if that makes a difference.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

jozh12, Dec 18, 2015
  2. mike15911 Win User

Everything is large..?

So I just upgraded to Windows 10, and everything is bigger. I tried changing the resolution, but it's not letting me change it.

Here is a picture of it:

Screenshot

mike15911, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Hi. I installed Anniversary update on my laptop via Windows 10 Updater from MS Support because update wasn't showing on Windows Update and after update everything on my screen is bigger (icons text taskbar.......) and I even try to change resolution but
    it is still bigger than normal ! I need help !

Need answer77, Dec 18, 2015
  4. jozh12 Win User

Sorry, have just worked it out. Had to go to display settings and change to 100%

jozh12, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 resolution. Everything bigger - Similar Threads - resolution Everything bigger

2. Windows displaying bigger then it should. Unable to change resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows displaying bigger then it should. Unable to change resolution: I have been searching online for awhile now on how to fix my issues. I have a PC that displays too big for its display. Normally I would go to display settings and change the resolution, however the screen is so big I am unable to scroll. Below is what I have tried. 1. Tried...
  3. Windows displaying bigger then it should. Unable to change resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows displaying bigger then it should. Unable to change resolution: I have been searching online for awhile now on how to fix my issues. I have a PC that displays too big for its display. Normally I would go to display settings and change the resolution, however the screen is so big I am unable to scroll. Below is what I have tried. 1. Tried...
  4. Windows displaying bigger then it should. Unable to change resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "Make everything bigger" under ease of access

"Make everything bigger" under ease of access: I clicked "Make everything bigger" under ease of access and want to undo it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-everything-bigger-under-ease-of-access/6100eadb-fe2b-4d8a-8e59-9c1d7baad06a
  6. Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!: The text, and the icons are bigger. On every program I use. How do I fix this? How do I make it default size again? submitted by /u/ShirubaMasuta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0vj76/everything_is_bigger_literally_everything/
  7. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger: I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one * Original title: resolution...
  8. my resolution is bigger than the monitor. everything is slightly hidden from view

my resolution is bigger than the monitor. everything is slightly hidden from view: so I installed the october's update and it's fine, but after the upgrade everything is slightly hidden from view. my resolution is the correct, 1444x1024, and was always like this, but now everything that is maximized doesn't show the complete edges. I don't know how to...
  9. Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution: The problem: everything including icons, start menu, internet browsers, everything is appearing as if I am at a lower resolution even though I am at 1920x1080. The only things I did were disconnect a second monitor I am now using for my laptop and click ease of access and...
  10. Suddenly everything become bigger

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly everything become bigger: [img] Suddenly everything become bigger and i cant change back to normal.Someone please help me because it just automatically change. 75079