Windows 10: Windows 10 resolution stretch

Discus and support Windows 10 resolution stretch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I having trouble with my resolution after updating to Windows 10 version 1903, build 18362.175 My display looks to stretch and I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pipit20, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Pipit20 Win User

Windows 10 resolution stretch

Hello,

I having trouble with my resolution after updating to Windows 10 version 1903, build 18362.175

My display looks to stretch and I can't find my resolution option on the display resolution setting and advanced display setting.

My recommended resolution supposed to be 1366 x 768 Mode 60 Hz

The only option I have now is 64 Hz, 1600 x 200 , 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768, 800x600 and I can't set a new value on the display resolution setting.

How to solve this?

Thank you so much for helping

:)

Pipit20, Jun 14, 2019

2. Screen Resolution Stretched

One evening my monitor went black and came back up immediately but the screen was stretched and icons large. I was able to adjust the icons but the screen was stretched. None of the screen resolution options have any affect on correcting the problem. Looking
    for suggestions, thank you.

SueFisher3, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Monitor stretched on all resolutions

~~~This did not work, as it was the first thing I checked.

I did find a temporary solution.

• I opened AMD Crimson Edition 16.5.3 Hotfix, software for my GPU (R7 360),
    • Used Virtual Resolution to Scale and Stretch Monitor
    • Can use my Native Resolution, but all other resolutions are still stretched
    • Deleted Crimson
    • Works standard

RyansPrivates74, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 resolution stretch

Monitor resolution

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with screen resolution. I will try to help you in fixing the issue.

To help you suggest more steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

What exactly happens when you try to change the screen resolution? Do you get any error message?

The recommended resolution on windows 10 is 1920 x 1080. Change the resolution to 1920 x 1080 and check.

The reason why your display was stretched sideways is because the resolution was in-corrected.

Here are the steps to change the screen resolution:

• Right Click the Desktop and select
      Screen Resolution.
    • Click the Make text and other items larger or smaller link.
    • In the Change only the text size section click the
      drop down menu
      to select the items you want to change.
    Hope the information was helpful

Nachappa C K, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 resolution stretch

1. Windows 10 resolution stretch - Similar Threads - resolution stretch

2. My screen went black after I tried doing a stretch resolution and my screen went fully...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen went black after I tried doing a stretch resolution and my screen went fully...: My whole screen is black with blue and red vertical lines. I can still hear the password startup sound but can’t see it, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-went-black-after-i-tried-doing-a-stretch/262f7e7c-ee4c-4b25-bcfe-7c124d63aa66
  3. My screen went black after I tried doing a stretch resolution and my screen went fully...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen went black after I tried doing a stretch resolution and my screen went fully...: My whole screen is black with blue and red vertical lines. I can still hear the password startup sound but can’t see it, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-went-black-after-i-tried-doing-a-stretch/262f7e7c-ee4c-4b25-bcfe-7c124d63aa66
  4. trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered: Hello,Yesterday i wanted to choose a custom resolution on settings, but after choosing it the screen was stretched but not my operating systems windows 11 is not stretching with the screen, it's still centered i use IGCC Intel Graphics Command Center and getting sure...
  5. trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered

trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered: Hello,Yesterday i wanted to choose a custom resolution on settings, but after choosing it the screen was stretched but not my operating systems windows 11 is not stretching with the screen, it's still centered i use IGCC Intel Graphics Command Center and getting sure...
  6. How do I enable stretched resolution 4;3 on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable stretched resolution 4;3 on my laptop?: I have an MSI GF65 Thin 10UE with a 3060 Laptop GPU and an i7-10750h.This might be a straightforward question but the display settings on Nvidia Control Panel lack the Display options I have updated drivers and on the Intel Graphics command center I only have 2 display...
  7. How do I enable stretched resolution 4;3 on my laptop?

How do I enable stretched resolution 4;3 on my laptop?: I have an MSI GF65 Thin 10UE with a 3060 Laptop GPU and an i7-10750h.This might be a straightforward question but the display settings on Nvidia Control Panel lack the Display options I have updated drivers and on the Intel Graphics command center I only have 2 display...
  8. Windows 11 slideshow background uses resolution from primary display to apply stretch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slideshow background uses resolution from primary display to apply stretch...: Is there a way to have different stretched/tiled images on dual monitors from the same source folder, the way windows 10 did it automatically? Just switched to windows 11 and between this and the crappy new start menu im already regretting it. Windows 10 start menu was way...
  9. Windows 11 slideshow background uses resolution from primary display to apply stretch...

Windows 11 slideshow background uses resolution from primary display to apply stretch...: Is there a way to have different stretched/tiled images on dual monitors from the same source folder, the way windows 10 did it automatically? Just switched to windows 11 and between this and the crappy new start menu im already regretting it. Windows 10 start menu was way...
  10. Disk check ran and now my screen resolution is stretched

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk check ran and now my screen resolution is stretched: Hi. So my PC had it's disk check ran. I honestly don't know what happened because I wasn't looking but I know it's disk check some sort with windows logo. Once I reached to 100%, the screen went light blue and asking me for the password to unlock my PC and to restart it as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Colin Stretch AND phone

2. Colin Stretch AND info

3. stretch res win 10

4. how much can stretched res damage your pc chip set