Windows 10: Windows 10 Resource Kit

Discus and support Windows 10 Resource Kit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Does a Windows 10 Resource Kit exist? Looking for those extra little utilities to aid in deployment and installation. Specifically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brad Mcdonald (bradm), Nov 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Resource Kit

Hello,

Does a Windows 10 Resource Kit exist?

Looking for those extra little utilities to aid in deployment and installation.

Specifically something like SHORTCUT.EXE from yesteryear.

Thank You

Brad

:)

Brad Mcdonald (bradm), Nov 16, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

DSC Resource Kit Release December 2016

Read more: DSC Resource Kit Release December 2016 | Windows PowerShell Blog

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows PowerShell DSC Resource Kit Release January 2017

Read more: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/pow...-january-2017/

Brink, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Resource Kit

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Resource Kit

1. Windows 10 Resource Kit - Similar Threads - Resource Kit

2. users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network: users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network. We don't use IPv6, users can connect to our network via a VPN but with that network connection, if IPv6 is enabled they cannot see or access any network resources. Once it's disabled they...
  3. users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network: users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network. We don't use IPv6, users can connect to our network via a VPN but with that network connection, if IPv6 is enabled they cannot see or access any network resources. Once it's disabled they...
  4. users cannot access network resources with IPv6 enabled on an IPv4 configured network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources: Hello,I would like to ask for an advise for the windows 10 pro related issue:I made a new installation, have an admin account and with an admin rights, i am able to access all the network resources. However, when i created a new local account for an employee, when logged in...
  6. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources: Hello,I would like to ask for an advise for the windows 10 pro related issue:I made a new installation, have an admin account and with an admin rights, i am able to access all the network resources. However, when i created a new local account for an employee, when logged in...
  7. Windows 10 pro local account not able to access resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: Hi, have been getting alot of errors recently, now I did a clean install of windows 11 and still getting the error message. Some error about the system digital signature. I ran SFC /scannow in CMD and got this error: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was...
  9. DSC Resource Kit Release December 2016

in Windows 10 News
    DSC Resource Kit Release December 2016: We just released the DSC Resource Kit! Since our last release on November 2, we have added 1 new module, AuditPolicyDsc, which allows you to edit your audit policy subcategories and options. Thank you to Adam Haynes for this great new module! Outside of the DSC Resource...
  10. Windows PowerShell DSC Resource Kit Release January 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows PowerShell DSC Resource Kit Release January 2017: We just released the DSC Resource Kit! This release includes updates to 7 DSC resource modules, including 10 new DSC resources. In these past 6 weeks, 71 pull requests have been merged and 37 issues have been closed, all thanks to our amazing community! The modules...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resource kit windows 10

2. windows resource kit windows 10

3. window resource kit windows 10

4. windows resource kit utilities,
  5. windows 10 resource kit,
  6. resource kit for windows 10