Windows 10: windows 10 responding very slowly

Discus and support windows 10 responding very slowly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i am a user of windows 10. but from last 4-5 months all the apps in the computer takes too long to respond. whenever i open the notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AadiJain3, Jan 9, 2021.

1. AadiJain3 Win User

windows 10 responding very slowly

hello

i am a user of windows 10. but from last 4-5 months all the apps in the computer takes too long to respond. whenever i open the notifications tab it takes almost 9-10 seconds to open and work completely without hanging. i have also updated my computer to latest version. check for virus. and the total apps in the computer are only 365 mb. whenever i open the start menu it hangs ...and hangs....and hangs and takes completely 5 minutes to respond quickly. i have removes the all the junked, performed a clean boot closed all background apps and disables all the startup apps.

i rana security scan with "quickheal antivirus, malwarebytes, mcafree, norton 360 but nothing got improved please help me

:)

AadiJain3, Jan 9, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 responding slowly

Hi Nishant,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the complete error message displayed on the startup?
    As per your description of the issue, I would suggest you to try clean boot and check which third party software's are creating this issue.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.
    You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform
    a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists. If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings
    may prevent you from following these steps.

Follow:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

And issues regarding Cortana, I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link and check if it helps.

Fix problems with the Start menu

Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 responding very slowly - Similar Threads - responding very slowly

2. Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Windows 10 laptop running very--VERY--slowly: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. For the last few days, the machine has been running extremely slowly, and I can't figure out why. I'm running my usual load--Mail, Firefox, TuneIn, and the occasional Libre Office Writer. I haven't made any changes to my system, and I can't...
  3. HP LAPTOP responds very slowly to comands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP LAPTOP responds very slowly to comands: When I type keyboard commands response is very slow. What could be a remedy ? .Norton 360 is instalied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-responds-very-slowly-to-comands/8a9d7243-d222-4d91-a76e-9faf0bebf352
  4. HP LAPTOP responds very slowly to comands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP LAPTOP responds very slowly to comands: When I type keyboard commands response is very slow. What could be a remedy ? .Norton 360 is instalied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-responds-very-slowly-to-comands/8a9d7243-d222-4d91-a76e-9faf0bebf352
  5. HP LAPTOP responds very slowly to comands

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 10 working very slowly

Windows 10 working very slowly: HELLO I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 BUT FROM LAST SOME MOTHS WHENEVER I START THE COMPUTER AND THE DESKTOP SCREEN APPEARS THE COMPUTER IS HANGED FOR ATLEST 15 MINUTES. I KEEP PRESSING KEYS BUT NO RESPONSE. I RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE TO REFRESH BUT IT KEEPS LOADING ..... AND...
  7. Windows 10 working very slowly

Windows 10 working very slowly: sir i am a user of windows 10 pro and i am using it from past 1 year. there was no problem before but from past 1 month i am facing the problem that my computer is responding very slowly and after entering the password in the startup menu it takes almost 50 seconds to open...
  8. Windows 10 not responding well. Programs and apps open very slowly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not responding well. Programs and apps open very slowly.: Hi! i want to ask these questions... 1. i am using windows 10 home but i am experiencing a problem window is not responding well not smoothly and programs and apps loads and opens very slowly. 2. if i change windows from 64 window bit to 32 bit window will it delete...
  9. Windows start very slowly

Windows start very slowly: About a month ago I had an update for Windows 10 and after that, the computer began to boot very slowly (it took him more than 30 minutes to go up and reach to the login screen) and sometimes the language changed to gibberish or strange symbols. After about a week, the...
  10. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2