Windows 10: Windows 10 response time is very Slow

Discus and support Windows 10 response time is very Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using a Lenovo L440 inter Core i5 4 GB ram system. From yesterday suddenly my system has become very slow and its not responding as it used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Atish Kumar Pradhan, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 response time is very Slow

Hi,

I'm using a Lenovo L440 inter Core i5 4 GB ram system.

From yesterday suddenly my system has become very slow and its not responding as it used to be.

If anyone could help me to find out the reason behind it and how to resolve it then that would be very helpful.

Thank You.

:)

Atish Kumar Pradhan, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Windows 10 slow response time

Hi Annie,

Changes in the performance of your device can be due to a number of factors which includes its configuration, storage, and the health of the Windows system files in it. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last changes made/activities performed on your device prior to the issue.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking the status of the fast startup feature. This option enables your device to have a faster boot time when turning on your computer. To check if this feature is enabled, you can perform the following:

• Search and launch Control Panel using Cortana.
    • In the Search Control Panel box, type Power Options, and then press Enter.
    • Locate and click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, check if Turn on fast startup (recommended) is ticked.

In addition, we'd recommend checking this
    article
    to know more about how you can improve PC performance in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 response time is very Slow

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 response time is very Slow

1. Windows 10 response time is very Slow - Similar Threads - response very Slow

2. very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11: In Windows 10, interacting with folders by double clicking is usually lightning fast, however, when I installed Windows 11, the click delay is much more evident and it is very annoying to navigate files.Any fixes?...
  3. very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very slow response time to clicking in file explorer WINDOWS 11: In Windows 10, interacting with folders by double clicking is usually lightning fast, however, when I installed Windows 11, the click delay is much more evident and it is very annoying to navigate files.Any fixes?...
  4. Very very slow response time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very very slow response time: My dell Optiplex seems like it's unresponsive and sticking any suggestions?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-very-slow-response-time/291cdece-fd8f-4482-8966-1a4498db8542
  5. Laptop PC very slow response times to mouse selections

Laptop PC very slow response times to mouse selections: My Lenovo laptop running Win 10 version 21H1 is very slow to boot up and then incredibly slow to respond to mouse selections in any application.Advice to remedy please .....David B...
  6. Printer response is very slow with Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer response is very slow with Win 10 Pro: Epson Stylus SX445W All-in-One Inkjet printer I have had this printer since 2013 when it was connected to a Windows 7 PC. The original Windows 7 compatible drivers were installed from a CD. Around 2017 I upgraded the OS to Windows 8.1 (64-bit) and I had to download...
  7. Boot Time very slow on Windows 10

Boot Time very slow on Windows 10: Hello, I noticed yesterday that my boot time both on restarts and fresh boots had suddenly gotten a lot slower on my Dell laptop. It was previously 45 seconds or so, but is now 7-8 minutes. I've tried most of the possible fixes I've seen online: disabling/enabling fast...
  8. Very slow boot time

in Windows 10 Support
    Very slow boot time: I have a sony vaio 500hdd 4gb ram i5 processor ,my problem is it takes for ever to start up ,when i start the laptop the windows logo comes up then takes ages to get to the please wait screen then takes ages again to get to the user welcome screen then i wait ages for the...
  9. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: Entering into the game works prefect; however once selections are made and the game begins, response time is impossible. Clicking onto a number called, or the thermostat climbing and clicking onto it is the problem. Is there a solution to this issue?...
  10. Slow Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Response Time: The response time for this game isn't working as it should. When I click my mouse for example to select a number that has been called it does not respond or light up. Also the bonus prompts time is slow. Can you resolve this issue for me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 slow response time

2. slow response time windows 10

3. response time slow

4. asus n56vm very slow not responsive at times,
  5. windows 10 response time,
  6. response time is very slow,
  7. windows response time,
  8. task bar response time is slow,
  9. response time in games is slow,
  10. windows 10 response slow,
  11. slow ssd response time,