Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My problems a bit complicated so I'm not expecting a solid answer, but I need help really bad Around last night, I was looking into my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MoisesZelaya, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well

My problems a bit complicated so I'm not expecting a solid answer, but I need help really bad

Around last night, I was looking into my system configuration and went to the Boot tab. I went to the advanced options and looked that my number of processors was locked into 1. I decided to change it to twelve because i thought it would increase my Frame Rate while gaming. After I changed the settings, it asked for a restart and I agreed. My computer then went to an automatic repair loop, and it took me almost an hour to finally get back to the desktop by pure luck. I got back and then noticed my sound icon had an X on it, and then saw this: Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well 2354cdae-9a82-422e-a852-8b97da3d193f?upload=true.png

It was saying "No speakers or headphones plugged in". So, I went to my device manager to see what was there, and then this was what I saw.

Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well 69db3d06-6efb-475d-88e0-947bfc9f29a7?upload=true.png

Realtek High definition audio wasn't showing, instead NVIDIA's audio driver did. So, i tried updating my PC to the 1909 update I believe and then- Automatic repair loop all night. After recreating what i did the first time didn't work, I went on the HP website to see what I could do and came across what looked like a sure way of fixing it. After unplugging my PC from the power cable and holding the power button for 10 seconds, it would start up normally with a "CMOS is invalid" error popping up for a couple seconds then going back to normal. After waking up this morning and trying to install the audio drivers from the HP website, I restarted and then the automatic repair loop began again. The power button fix i tried didn't work so I decided to get on the phone with Microsoft. After waiting for an hour and talking to an agent, and after trying for hours they recomended I find a second computer with an 8GB flashdrive and download windows through there and custom install it to my PC. Wasn't satisfied with that so I called a local PC repair shop for help, and a guy came to try and reset my windows. In the middle of it, it came back to the desktop. The guy then changed what I did back to its original settings Number of processors: 12 to 1 and then applied the settings and restarted my PC. Then the automatic repair loop began again. The guy left and I was stuck trying to access the desktop for hours and until finally, I managed to get back to the desktop. Guy who tried to repair told me I needed to replace my hard drive or SSD. So now, I'm now on my PC without any audio, and it can only connect to my speaker and it stutters here and there.

TL,DR: Windows went on automatic repair mode loop, finally got it to work, no audio because the Realtek drivers were removed, called Microsoft support and had repair guy come and tell me i need to replace my ssd, and pc won't connect to headset but connects to speaker because im missing the realtek drivers and now my computer is stuttering :/

P.S - My computer is a pre-built Omen by HP Obelisk Desktop with version 10.0.18362 Build 18362, an Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz, HyperX 16GB, 256 GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 3GB GDDR5.

:)

MoisesZelaya, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 27, 2020
  3. BENuggets Win User
    Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well

Windows 10 Audio Stutter

Hello Dave,

Since after performing the recommended troubleshooting steps, we highly recommend contacting your device manufacturer for further assistance regarding your audio stutter concern.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well

1. Windows 10 Restart and Audio Problems Stuttering as well - Similar Threads - Restart Audio Problems

2. Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10: I am using windows 10 latest version. I find audio Stuttering issue. I was using tp link bluetooth 4.0 nano adaptor it was also having shuttering and also it sometimes automatically disconnects my bluetooth speaker and connects again. Now I am using tp-link Bluetooth 5.0 nano...
  3. bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello, I'm having a problem with the bluetooth audio on my windows 10 machine. The audio is stuttering when I use a bluetooth headphones. The problem started about 1 or 2 months ago and nothing I have done has fixed it. The audio cuts and comes back very quick and that...
  4. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Ever since the recent update Feature Update Windows 10, version 20H2 I've bee having problems with audio stuttering in games, browsers and simply on the desktop it also causes my mouse to stutter along with the audio which I've been unable to find a fix for. It comes and...
  5. Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio

Reinstall of Windows 10 causing stuttering problems with audio: Ever since I reinstalled Windows 10 after my computer being extremely slow for some reason, every few minutes I suddenly get a half a second freeze of the audio and it causes it to stutter, but then goes back to normal. It is really bugging me when I am in a call, playing...
  6. Audio stutter problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutter problem: I'm running Windows 10 1909. Out of nowhere, my audio got really choppy, stuttering. I was playing games with my friends when this happened. My headphones are working fine on my phone, and I already reinstalled the realtek driver. What should I do? submitted by /u/octoOcto1...
  7. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...
  8. Windows 10 1909 - Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 1909 - Audio Stuttering: I didn't use 1903 version until november but after that I upgraded my system to 1909. So below 1903 versions(1511,1607,1709,1803,1809) I didn't get any audio stuttering on games, videos etc. but after upgrading my system I have. Funny thing is, after KB4505903 rolled out, I...
  9. Stuttering Problem On Windows 10

Stuttering Problem On Windows 10: So, I recently returned to Windows 10 (I have my reasons, trust me) and after doing an update, it's stuttering whenever I try to do anything, be that moving the cursor or even typing. Do you guys have any ideas what's wrong and how to fix this, please? submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...