Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I use windows 10. Got message that says Restart and update to stay in support Support for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends in november 2019.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulyjustin, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

I use windows 10. Got message that says

Restart and update to stay in support

Support for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends in november 2019. Restart to install a supporrted version of windows

Pick a time
    restart tonight
    restart now

Do you all just restart now? Is it possible to click the arrow on the upper right corner of the message to hide this message? But if i do this, then next time i will get the same message?

If i pick a time, it automatically updates it at that time regardness of what im doing?

Should i just restart now and let it update? Any issues with it going wrong when its updating? Im always hesistant when doing a windows 10 update.

:)

paulyjustin, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

1. Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update? - Similar Threads - Restart Update Stay

2. Restart and Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart and Update: I have just received a message on the screen as follows: Restart and update to stay in support Support for Windows 10 April 2018. Update ends in November2019. Restart to install a supported version of Windows, Is this a possible scam?...
  3. Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Restart and Update To Stay in Support Update?: I use windows 10. Got message that says Restart and update to stay in support Support for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends in november 2019. Restart to install a supporrted version of windows Pick a time restart tonight restart now Do you all just...
  4. Which Windows 10 version? Stay or update? (dilemma)

in Windows 10 Support
    Which Windows 10 version? Stay or update? (dilemma): Got a new gaming rig in late august with these specs: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB DUAL OC Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2400MHz CL16 Vengeance Noctua NH-D15 ASUS PRIME Z370-A Corsair HX850 850W Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7 GHz 12MB Coffee Lake WD Blue...
  5. Windows 10 Update Support

Windows 10 Update Support: Since this Tuesdays Windows 10 08-2018 Cumulative update tried to install (last tried 8-17-18) two days ago. My computer is running very slow. Literally takes minutes to open new windows/browsers. The icons display no text making it very difficult to problem resolve the...
  6. Restarting in an update

Restarting in an update: If my computer is updating, and I don't touch it while it is updating, is it normal for my computer to just restart in the middle of the update? I also want to know is a consequence of personalized settings (not responding) is normal or if It is an issue....
  7. Windows 10 restarting for update but does not update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 restarting for update but does not update: So windows update has been forcing my computer to restart to update tons of times recently but it never does update. It restarts each day and i would appreciate it if someone can help me with this issue. Windows updates have been working fine until recently. Please ask...
  8. Windows 10 restart for updates?

Windows 10 restart for updates?: I need to get Windows updates at night on a fair number of computers. So, I figure I'll use gpedit to set automatic updating to Auto download and schedule the install and set the install at Every day at 3:00 am. But, I see that there is also a mechanism to cause a restart...
  9. windows 10 is not updating after update and restart. No errors

windows 10 is not updating after update and restart. No errors: Windows has downloaded some update files 1607 to drive C but when rebooting it doesn't even start the update at all it just reboots as normal with the update options still present in the start menu no errors just no update attempted. I've ran the update troubleshooter and...
  10. updating / restarting

updating / restarting: After win 10 updates the computer it should restart on its own but doesn't, I have to push the reboot to restart an install. Can someone explain? (Minor glitch) 17401

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restart and update to stay in support

2. Windows 10 & restart to stay in support

3. restart and updateto stay in support

4. restart and stay in support windows 10 notice,
  5. estrt and update to stay in support,
  6. restart to update windows support,
  7. restart and update to stay in support message,
  8. is the restart and update to stay in support real,
  9. restrt and update to stay in support,
  10. restart for the windows 10 april 2018 update ends,
  11. Restart and update to stay in support Windows 10,
  12. Is there a new update to stay in support for windows 10 until novemember 2019,
  13. windows 2018 support ends restart required,
  14. windows 10 restart and update to stay in support message,
  15. is restart and update to stay in support for windows 10 real