Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart Delay

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart Delay in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So i Got my new laptop this June. After i got my first Windows Update. My laptop takes like 5-10 Minutes to restart. it boots up normally in about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DularaChamika, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Restart Delay

So i Got my new laptop this June. After i got my first Windows Update. My laptop takes like 5-10 Minutes to restart. it boots up normally in about 10 Seconds. Can u tell me why?My laptop is Acer Aspire 5 i5 11th Generation

:)

DularaChamika, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2021
  3. little cat, Sep 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Restart Delay

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart Delay

1. Windows 10 Restart Delay - Similar Threads - Restart Delay

2. Update to KB5004296 hung at20% for 4 hours. Restarting now gives long delays in starting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update to KB5004296 hung at20% for 4 hours. Restarting now gives long delays in starting...: PC : Asus 270AR , i7 7700K KL at 4.2GHz, 32GB 3200MHz RAM , GPU: MSI RTX 2080Ti 11GB with latest Studio driver, Mon: LG 32GN550 165/1mS Nvidea Compatible DV connectOpsys WIN10 PRO 64 bit Build 2021.07.30.22939317Current installed updates: Feature U/D Ver 21H1 8/7/2021Quality...
  3. Delayed dragging, only happens to 1 app at a time, which app though is random, restarting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delayed dragging, only happens to 1 app at a time, which app though is random, restarting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yankeh_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mm2ktf/delayed_dragging_only_happens_to_1_app_at_a_time/
  4. Delayed "boot-up" on restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delayed "boot-up" on restart: Many times, not always when doing a restart or a start-up after a shutdown, after the "HP" logo comes up and the little dots spin circles for about 30 seconds the screen goes black and stays that way for an extended time. I can hear noise in the background like something is...
  5. delaying start-up and restart

delaying start-up and restart: Hello, After installing the latest update on win 10 Pro version 1903 64 bit, namely KB4505903 and KB4508433 my start-up or restarting time increased from 52 sec to 171 sec. When asking for a restart the PC seems to fall asleep for 171 sec., wakes up and restarts as usual....
  6. Desktop Windows 10 Internet connection delay only when doing a RESTART

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Windows 10 Internet connection delay only when doing a RESTART: Desktop Windows 10 Internet connection delay only when doing a RESTART. Works fine after doing a shutdown, but RESTART still has Internet connection delay. I have updated the Lan driver from ASUS my motherboard Mfg. I have restarted in SAFE MODE with Network, and it fails...
  7. Desktop / Explorer delay after restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop / Explorer delay after restarts: For some time now it's been taking > 30 seconds before Desktop or Explorer reacts. The desktop displays, and startup apps run, but tring to open an app or Windows Explorer, or interacting with the desktop is taking a strangely longer time than before. Is this part of new...
  8. Delaying restart for updates beyond 'active hours'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delaying restart for updates beyond 'active hours': Hi, with the anniversary upgrade, an active hours period of up to 12 hours is provided, after which, assuming one's PC is on, it will restart if so required for a Windows update. I realised that programs such as 'Don't Sleep' which optionally block shutdown, hibernate,...
  9. Hard Drive delay to lauch programs Cpu usage problem after restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard Drive delay to lauch programs Cpu usage problem after restarting.: Hi today i restarted my computer after playing some games and using the computer i also yesterday played a simple game just minecraft and my cpu reached 95 celcius is this dangerous? also the ghz for a reason went weird to 1,80 to 2,90 and today its using too much cpu for...
  10. Services delay (event 7011) at restart only

Services delay (event 7011) at restart only: I have a problem with fast restarting my computer (Dell M4800 with Win 10 64-bit Pro TH2) - I've marked "restarting" as this never happens when booting after power off. When "cold" booting, the startup is fast and accurate. However when restarting, the OS closes quickly...