Windows 10: windows 10 restart forgotten password

Discus and support windows 10 restart forgotten password in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I hit restart on my laptop and now can not log in at start because it rejects all my passwords Is there a work around?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by willitho, Jul 21, 2021.

1. willitho Win User

windows 10 restart forgotten password

so I hit restart on my laptop and now can not log in at start because it rejects all my passwords Is there a work around?

:)

willitho, Jul 21, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Jacee Win User
    FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Jul 21, 2021
  4. windows 10 restart forgotten password

Forgotten password

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 restart forgotten password

1. windows 10 restart forgotten password - Similar Threads - restart forgotten password

2. Windows 10 Password Forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Password Forgotten: I forgot my Windows password on my PC. Despite trying every password I've used, none seem to work. When I searched on YouTube for ways to reset my password, most suggested methods involved resetting the entire PC, which I'd rather avoid as it would wipe my data. However, I...
  3. Windows 10 Password Forgotten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Password Forgotten: I forgot my Windows password on my PC. Despite trying every password I've used, none seem to work. When I searched on YouTube for ways to reset my password, most suggested methods involved resetting the entire PC, which I'd rather avoid as it would wipe my data. However, I...
  4. Windows 10 Password Forgotten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Forgotten windows password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten windows password: I forgot my windows password. I only sign in using Windows Hello PIN, but cannot sign in using password option because I forgot the password. How do I reset my password?...
  6. Windows forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows forgotten password: Hi I need help I forgot my Microsoft password this is a new acc I made pls help I can't login into my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-forgotten-password/5df5c2a6-269c-4a3f-9650-1d8bdc7cfaef
  7. Forgotten windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten windows password: Hello, I have forgotten my password that I need to sign-in to my computer. I automatically sign-in when I start my computer so I have no problem accessing my computer but anything that requires my windows password I can't do. And when I try to reset the password it says I...
  8. Windows 10 forgotten password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 forgotten password: I forgot my windows password and i click reset password it asks me for a usb flash drive i don't have one. I hear that you can sign in on other users but I only have one and I forgot the administration password as well what can i do ?...
  9. Forgotten Windows 10 password

Forgotten Windows 10 password: I just purchased a refurbished HP I7 with Windows 10 operating system desktop computer and was initializing the operating system. I was interrupted and forgot the windows password I originally used. How can I reset the password. Nothing on screen but password entry location....
  10. Password for windows if forgotten

Password for windows if forgotten: How do you get into your computer if you forget the password to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-windows-if-forgotten/e28ee3e9-9674-470c-8f5a-791999a02837