Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Issue with my PC. When i Restart my PC from Windows Start Menu when it boots back up it gets stuck on the Windows Logo. No loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EPIC GAMER 3, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Restart Issue

Hello, I have a Issue with my PC. When i Restart my PC from Windows Start Menu when it boots back up it gets stuck on the Windows Logo. No loading circle like it usually has, but when i power it off and back on it boots fine. I tried installing the 2004 update but i can't because it would restart my PC and i would get stuck again. I tried resting it, and Reinstalling windows but it doesn't work due to the restart issue. I tried a couple troubleshooting options and they don't seem to work. I tried looking for a YouTube video on how to fix it but their weren't any on the issue im facing. Is there any fix for this? Have a great Day.

I Have Build 18363 according to System Information

:)

EPIC GAMER 3, Aug 20, 2020
  2. little cat, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Restart Issue

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart Issue

1. Windows 10 Restart Issue - Similar Threads - Restart Issue

2. Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue: Hello, I'm honestly struggling to figure this out so is the technicians. I bought a laptop, Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen a year ago just 2 days after the warranty period expiring, I noticed once the laptop is left untouched for 10/15 mins sometimes less the screen goes blank...
  3. Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen 3050 RTX restart issue: Hello, I'm honestly struggling to figure this out so is the technicians. I bought a laptop, Asus TUF Dash F15 12th gen a year ago just 2 days after the warranty period expiring, I noticed once the laptop is left untouched for 10/15 mins sometimes less the screen goes blank...
  4. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  5. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...
  6. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  8. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  9. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarts from LiveKernelEvent issue, error code 141: Hello ! My laptop crashed today, again, and looking at the crash logs i saw it happened a few times already; apparently from a "LiveKernelEvent, error code 141"... I tried resolving it but it still happens from time to time :Here's the minidump just in...