Windows 10: Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

Discus and support Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kryb98, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Kryb98 Win User

Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

Hi!

Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems with it so the system needed to be reinstalled.

So I wanted to format that laptop's drive via my PC, I connected it with SATA cable and everything, turned on my PC and it started booting the system from laptop's drive, what I didn't want.
    I restarted my PC and in BIOS boot menu selected the my PC's drive to boot the system from, everything was fine untill maybe an hour passed and I turned on my PC again but I got this blue screen with error saying "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and it's stuck there in the restart loop with blue screen error popping up every time, maybe around 10 seconds after the Windows logo appears with loading dots.

I tried everything that I could find on the internet but no matter what I try to do I got this blue screen error.
    It's not RAM, it's not Motherboard, neither power supply...

I managed to load a newly installed Windows10 on a new hard drive, I am using it right now, but my old hard drive is always causing the Bue Screen Error.

So I realised that it's the my old hard drive what is causing this BSoD.

Things got more weirder when I started getting the same BSoD error when I try to boot up my newly installed system on a new hard drive with old faulty hard drive connected to motherboard, without the faulty hard drive everything works just fine.

So, is my old Hard Drive dead?
    If it isn't, are there some solutions that will work for me?
    I would like to save my 250 GB of data.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Kryb98, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error - Similar Threads - restart loop Blue

2. My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error: I used my laptop normally this afternoon and when I wake up and opened my laptop it is stuck in blue screen error loop I tried every method I could. I even tried to recover through usb drive but after detecting the usb it went back to blue screen. Please help me to fix it...
  3. My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in a restart blue screen loop with error: I used my laptop normally this afternoon and when I wake up and opened my laptop it is stuck in blue screen error loop I tried every method I could. I even tried to recover through usb drive but after detecting the usb it went back to blue screen. Please help me to fix it...
  4. Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restart loop with Blue Screen error: Hi! Few days ago I wanted to add some extra storage to my PC by adding a used laptop hard drive which had a Win10 installed on it but I had problems with it so the system needed to be reinstalled. So I wanted to format that laptop's drive via my PC, I connected it with SATA...
  5. Blue screen loop error in Windows 10 IoT

Blue screen loop error in Windows 10 IoT: Dear, Last September, I purchase the Windows 10 IoT 2019 and applied in my equipment. But it show a blue screen error loop after a while of use. When this blue screen appears, the Windows restarts and after the OS initialization, the blue screen occurs again. The equipment...
  6. Blue screen loop error in Windows 10 IoT

Blue screen loop error in Windows 10 IoT: Last September, my company purchased the Windows 10 IoT 2019 LTSC license. We set up our image with the .iso that was sent to us and applied it to our equipment. But some of them show a blue screen error loop after a while of use. When this blue screen appears, the Windows...
  7. Failed windows 10 reset and restarting in endless loop of blue screen error

Failed windows 10 reset and restarting in endless loop of blue screen error: Hello, I tried to do a windows 10 "quality" update 7 days ago (the clock is ticking) and I got the "detected fatal error" on the blue screen. After a lot of digging, I was able to get into safe mode from the command prompt and get my files off. I have tried to just take off...
  8. Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen

Windows restart in loop,shows blue screen: My windows 10 shoes BSOD with symbol " :( " In loop.I went to check Memory diagnosis and it shows "Hardware problem were detected".What should i do?[IMG][IMG]...
  9. Blue screen error restart

Blue screen error restart: Does anyone know where I can get the code on my blue screen warning read? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-error-restart/dcf5dec5-f0cf-4dee-89f8-427d6798035b
  10. Windows 10 crashed and now stuck in restart loop with a blue screen

Windows 10 crashed and now stuck in restart loop with a blue screen: Hey guys, I am hoping you can help me. Last night I was watching a dvd on my desktop when all of a sudden a blue screen came up with a frowning face and said that "Your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart, its collecting info and will restart." It happened...