Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Laptop wont load properly. I keep getting stuck on a screen that says "...There was a problem restarting your computer... Try to update..." but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BlackDragon FX4, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Restart loop

My Laptop wont load properly. I keep getting stuck on a screen that says "...There was a problem restarting your computer... Try to update..." but every time I click restart it goes back to the same screen. I tried using the command prompt but everytime I click on it it take me to a login screen that says "DEFAULTUSER0" and then a password bar but I dont know the password. I tried using my user password but that didn't work. I just want my computer back and running

:)

BlackDragon FX4, Sep 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Restart loop

Windows 10 restart loop after recent update

Hi Ninmayah,

To resolve your concern about the unending restart loop, we suggest that you follow the

steps
    provided by Eeshwar Kumar.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart loop

1. Windows 10 Restart loop - Similar Threads - Restart loop

2. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  3. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  4. BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

BSOD with sad face and restarting loop: I purchased ACER laptop model Aspire A515-54 with windows10 as a gift for my son and told me that he installed a software recently. When the laptop restarted, BSOD appeared and tried the to recover windows using restore back up option. Just the same screen and did the factory...
  5. Infinite Restarting Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  6. After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Update Laptop Stuck in Loop of Restart or Troubleshoot! Nothing Has Worked: My laptop did an automatic update and afterward when I turn the computer on, the first thing it said was select country input for keyboard. After that, it comes up with Troubleshoot or Restart. I have tried everything and NOTHING has worked. I have restore points on my laptop...
  7. windows 10 inaccessible boot device restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 inaccessible boot device restart loop: hello everyone. i have a problem with my pc everytime i start it up it gets stuck in the MOBO boot and after that i get this error instantly:[IMG] It is in my language but it says: "this problem ran into an error and needs to be restarted. this computer will automatically...
  8. Restart loops

Restart loops: So I factory reset my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15). I was planning on selling it but now I have a problem. When I boot it up it goes back to as if it had no owner and ask for info, fine that's what I wanted. The problem is that it loops, after it ask me to connect my wifi it...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop

Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop: An update started about 24 hours ago and my PC is not stuck in undoing changes made to your computer. now it's only doing the update then restarting loop that I can access anything. I have tried to access safe mode with start-up, pressing f8 and nothing happens. I can access...
  10. pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.

pc is stuck on a restarting loop when i tried to reset my pc.: Theres a problem thats preventing us from getting your pc ready to use but we think an update will help get things working again. Heres how to get the update: 1. Make sure your pc is pugged in. 2. If this pc uses wifi, select next to follow instructions to connect to a...