Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I restarted my computer this morning and when it booted up again it put me into the automatic repair screen. After I was on this screen for a while,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Reid_Anderson, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Restart Loop

So I restarted my computer this morning and when it booted up again it put me into the automatic repair screen. After I was on this screen for a while, it put me through to the diagnosing your pc screen. 5 seconds later, my pc restarted and repeated. Im in WinRE now on my command prompt trying to fix corrupt data but I get unspecified errors running chkdsk and Windows resource Protection could not preform the requested operation when running scannow. How do I go about fixing this problem? It's driving me insane.

:)

Reid_Anderson, Mar 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

As you are experiencing restart loop in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    Ramesh.Kumar from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Restart Loop

Windows 10 restart loop after recent update

Hi Ninmayah,

To resolve your concern about the unending restart loop, we suggest that you follow the

steps
    provided by Eeshwar Kumar.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart Loop

1. Windows 10 Restart Loop - Similar Threads - Restart Loop

2. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  3. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  4. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  5. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  6. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready: I tried every possible ways and keys to solve this but it’s not working what to do now let me know please help me Microsoft I have so much work to do but my laptop is not opening just restarting and showing windows getting ready....
  7. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...: My laptop is keep restarting and showing that the windows is getting ready and it’s going in loop again again same thing is happening what to do I tried every possible ways to solve it but it not worked please help me Microsoft to solve this problem...
  8. My laptop is keep restarting in loop and showing windows getting ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My laptop is keep restarting and showing that windows getting ready and it’s going in loop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. "To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!

"To finish updating, restart Microsoft Edge." in a loop!: My updated 64-bit W10 Pro.'s 64-bit Edge v122.0.2365.80 won't upgrade to v123. Everytime I restart Edge from the update, it quickly say the same thing at edge://settings/help screen. I rebooted W10 too.What's wrong? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :...