Windows 10: Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

Discus and support Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors. My problem My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by princemaurya2, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors. My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite minutes its restart again & again until removed charger. when i reset my laptop the problem was solved. but when i change lid setting when i close the lid - do nothing {on battery and plugged in}, when i pressed power button- shutdown & change plan setting put the compute to sleep -

:)

princemaurya2, Nov 23, 2021

2. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

If the laptop works without the battery than the charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install the latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions won't resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to the laptop.

4. When you log in to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If the battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

Windows 10: battery charged too slow.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on battery charging issue on Windows 10 phone.

This issue could occur if battery charger is not working properly or there is change in phone settings.

I suggest you to perform the steps below to check if charger is working properly and also restart your phone.

Step 1: Please verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.

Step 2: I recommend you to perform the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/restart-my-phone

Please get back to us with an update on Battery issue with Windows 10 phone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

1. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery - Similar Threads - Restart Problem charger

2. Battery charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery charger: I replaced the battery in my Dell Inspiron laptop about 2-3 months ago. It is now indicating charger disabled. How do I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charger/0b0dcf15-26ce-45ed-9064-3fdd5a3b6d56
  3. Battery charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery charger: I replaced the battery in my Dell Inspiron laptop about 2-3 months ago. It is now indicating charger disabled. How do I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-charger/0b0dcf15-26ce-45ed-9064-3fdd5a3b6d56
  4. Battery charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors.My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  6. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors.My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  7. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

8. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors. My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  9. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors. My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  10. Battery, Charger Problem

Battery, Charger Problem: Hello, Everyone My main problem is with my Charger or My Laptop (Dell Vostro 3560) So this happened.. When i plug my charger when my laptop is on(working), the battery supply (green light) turns itself off.(might have something to do with Laptop draining it's power). but i...