Windows 10: Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone

Discus and support Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We operate with displayswitch /extend on multiple disparate monitors sometimes including ghost monitors. We would like the Restarting... / Shut down...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MusterMark, May 16, 2022.

1. Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone

We operate with displayswitch /extend on multiple disparate monitors sometimes including ghost monitors. We would like the Restarting... / Shut down... screens to appear on all monitors which displayswitch /clone would do. We must have /extend during logout and login so that when windows are created they are in their correct, remembered positions and not on the wrong display / wrong size. How?

:)

MusterMark, May 16, 2022
  2. little cat, May 16, 2022
  3. grandekid Win User
    Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, May 16, 2022
  4. Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone

Terrible Lag on Windows 10 with Clone Display for Game Capture

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Also install the latest windows updates and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone

1. Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone - Similar Threads - restart shutdown display

2. Windows 10 restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 restarts after shutdown: My windows 10 keeps restarting itself after I shut it down normally. The only way to get it to shut down is with force shutdown which obviously isn't too good. I've had this issue before like a year ago but I fixed it by disabling fast startup. A few days ago I installed a...
  3. Windows 10 restarts after shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 restarts after shutdown: My windows 10 keeps restarting itself after I shut it down normally. The only way to get it to shut down is with force shutdown which obviously isn't too good. I've had this issue before like a year ago but I fixed it by disabling fast startup. A few days ago I installed a...
  4. Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone

Windows 10 restart/shutdown display clone: We operate with displayswitch /extend on multiple disparate monitors sometimes including ghost monitors. We would like the Restarting... / Shut down... screens to appear on all monitors which displayswitch /clone would do. We must have /extend during logout and login so that...
  5. Windows 10 Restarts after Shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Restarts after Shutdown: Like many others for the last few months I have been suffering from the restart problem.I have tried all of the suggestions on here but none of them worked.The problem is intermittant, sometimes it will shutdown and stay off, then for no reason that I could find the restart...
  6. Windows 10 Restarts after Shutdown

Windows 10 Restarts after Shutdown: Like many others for the last few months I have been suffering from the restart problem.I have tried all of the suggestions on here but none of them worked.The problem is intermittant, sometimes it will shutdown and stay off, then for no reason that I could find the restart...
  7. Windows 10 restart and shutdown stucks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restart and shutdown stucks: These days my laptop starts to stuck in restart and shutdown screen without the loading circle of points and my pc acts like there is no restart , i still see the mouse cursor and the pc goes sleep mode Pleas the force shutdown suggestion isnt helpful bcz it always do this...
  8. Windows 10 restart after shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 restart after shutdown: Hey guys. I have a problem with windows 10. My computer restarts after a few seconds of shutting down. I've been having this issue for months. I tried every fix such as turning of fast start up and running a virus scan. I am not sure if it's even a hardware or software...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't shutdown or restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't shutdown or restart: Hi, I usually do hibernate my PC until I have recently noticed the problem that my PC is not shutting down or restarts, no matter whatever ways I tried. It goes to display like "Shutting Down"or "Restarting" and then it stalls. I have kept it for hours, but no change, which...
  10. Windows 10 shutdown/restart issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 shutdown/restart issues: Hi everyone, I recently performed a clean Windows 10 install. (From upgraded Windows 10 system) Now, i am facing some shutdown/restart issues. I never had similar issues before even under the previous Windows 10 system. (Same hardware) When i perform a...