Windows 10: Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511

Discus and support Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511Intel i7 2600Asus motherboard rampage formula II extreme lga 1366... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ash_966, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Ash_966 Win User

Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511

Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511Intel i7 2600Asus motherboard rampage formula II extreme lga 1366

:)

Ash_966, Jan 14, 2022

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 15, 2022
  4. guhanath Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

All,

I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required)

My system config is below
    Intel i5(4th gen)
    Gigabyte H87 D3H(which has UEFI) and flashed to version 9
    Nvidia 9400 GT(driver not updated but the site listing says it is compatible with win 10)
    8GB RAM
    SSD(60 GB, which has corrupted win 7)
    HDD(500 GB)

Believe I have the minimum system requirement to install Windows 10?
    After selecting cd/dvd/usb, windows 10 logo appears(without any spinning dots, just plain logo) and get stuck there. I waited for 1-2 hour but nothing happened. I searched and some of them have suggested to remove components and keep only bare minimum. So I tried removing GFX card and the HDD, and kept only SSD(default changed to IGFX). But even then it doesnt move forward from the windows logo screen.
    Please someone suggest, how to move this installation further? Any debugging options? Anything I am missing here? I purchased it and hence I dont want to waste the money I spent on it.
    I checked in BIOS and I can confirm that Fast boot is disabled or Data Execution Prevention and/or similar options are enabled.
    Note:I havent used media creation tool here

To confim whether my bootable DVD/USB had some errors in initiating setup, I tried running setup.exe within my friends machine(win 7) and it is launching and giving me screens to download updates and/or to enter product key. Images attached which gives indication that setup is launching.
    But when I try to run the setup as bootable DVD/USB I get the blue logo screen and nothing happens.(even no spinning dots below logo and/or errors to share) Refer Image - Win10_Bootable_DVD.jpg

Any help is appreciated to move this forward.

Thanks
    Guhan

guhanath, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511 - Similar Threads - restart stuck blue

2. Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511: Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511Intel i7 2600Asus motherboard rampage formula II extreme lga 1366 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-restart-stuck-at-blue-logo-during-20h2/04080c5a-c870-4012-83e3-7eb8a31aabb3
  3. Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511: Windows 10 restart stuck at blue logo during 20h2 installation from 1511Intel i7 2600Asus motherboard rampage formula II extreme lga 1366 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-restart-stuck-at-blue-logo-during-20h2/04080c5a-c870-4012-83e3-7eb8a31aabb3
  4. windows stuck during restart and installing updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows stuck during restart and installing updates: i have compaq 621 laptop, i have no issue with windows 7 and windows 8. but in windows 8.1 and windows 10, it stucks during restart and also while installing updates. i have tried that if i disable fast startup , the same problem occurs during shutdown also means that i am...
  5. Stuck at logo during rollback.

Stuck at logo during rollback.: I needed to roll back the last patch because of hardware, but my pc is stuck at its logo screen and stays that way for hours. How dio I get past that point? Alienware Alpha R1 i7...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots

Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots: Recently, I booted up my unused windows 10 SSD. It was all going smooth at first. I was downloading programs, so I left the computer running for the night (about 6-8h) and turned the monitor off. Next morning I turned it back on. There wasn't anything on the screen. After a...
  7. Cumulative Update 1511 (KB3210721) stucks during restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative Update 1511 (KB3210721) stucks during restart: Hello TF, Read some previous threads, but still couldn't resolve my problem. So, Cumulative Update 1511 (KB3210721) installs on background, then it asks for restart so "install can take effect". During restart updates fails at 17%, then it restarts, then it's "undoing...
  8. Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots): All, I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required) My system config is below Intel i5(4th gen)...
  9. Windows 10 USB Installer Stuck On Blue Logo

Windows 10 USB Installer Stuck On Blue Logo: Hi! I'm desperately trying to format my laptop and install brand-new Windows 10 on it. At first, I downloaded Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and tried to upgrade my Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. The installation failed saying: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 The installation...
  10. Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo

Clean Install of Windows 10 64bit stuck @ Blue Logo: Hello, I currently have Win10 32bit Pro . I made a bootable USB and DVD to upgrade to the 64bit Home version, both yield the same results. Each time I try to perform a clean install, it just hangs at the blue windows logo, no spinning circle just the logo. I let it sit for...