Windows 10: windows 10 restart

Discus and support windows 10 restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my windows 10 laptop keeps restarting after a few minutes of being idle, any suggestions on how to stop this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by OwenLuna, Dec 2, 2018.

1. OwenLuna Win User

windows 10 restart

my windows 10 laptop keeps restarting after a few minutes of being idle, any suggestions on how to stop this?

:)

OwenLuna, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2018
  3. little cat, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 restart

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 restart

1. windows 10 restart - Similar Threads - restart

2. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  3. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  4. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  5. Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop

Mouse randomly stops working until I restart my Laptop: Hi! so I saw a guide about this earlier but it was for Windows 10 I believe and couldn't really follow the instructions because I think there are now new and different things so I just wanted to ask about thisA bit more info I have the ASUS TUF A15 and this issue has happened...
  6. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  7. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  8. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...
  9. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...
  10. pc restarts while starting game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc restarts while starting game: immediately after clicking maximize battlefield 3 pc restarted and this happened today 3 times. here is v2 log log file]DESKTOP-78NS6DE-2024-04-18_21-51-06.zip...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows has detected a problem and will automatically restart windows 10 pro build 1809